The Beginnings Of Our Epic Trip

1. Tawnya Faust says:

It looks like you're having such a fun vacation!! And you get to go to Europe sans little one?! SO much fun… I may be a little jealous! I've never been overseas but want to go one day so badly!! Have an awesome trip! I'm sure Abigail will have an awesome time with her grandparents!!

2. Carol says:

Can't wait to see pictures from the trip of a lifetime! Love the pictures of the cousin play date! Those always warm my heart!

3. Laura {theeverydayjoys.net} says:

Aw – enjoy! Looks like a good time. 🙂

Looks like your vacation is off to a great start! So glad that little babe is letting you keep your food down.

5. So cool you get to join on the European business trip! Cant wait to see pics!

Can't wait to hear all about the Europe trip! What an amazing opportunity for you guys! Hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving!!!:)

7. SO. MUCH. FUN! Abigail is going to have a blast with her grandparents and you and Jim are going to have an amazing time too! So happy you are feeling better and will be able to enjoy it!
    Before you go home, make sure you have in n out at least one more time! 🙂

8. Ok so I was so confused for a second when you posted the picture of A with her cousins. I was all like "I didn't know you were bringing her to Europe with you" and "how come I didn't know you had family living in Europe?" Then I remembered that thanksgiving hasn't happened yet and you are going to Arizona.

And then I have no idea what fries animal style are.

9. Laura, The Start of a Good Life says:

what a great time! I enjoyed all the pictures – how DO you remember to take them all? I think i took 3 our whole weekend at my parents for an early Thanksgiving. Congrats on the little one. =)

10. What a fun vacation. I'm so glad you are feeling better. Lord knows nothing sucks worse than throwing up on a plane or even when you are supposed to be enjoying a vacation.

11. Abby Kolich says:

Blogspot doesn't like my post I guess… Long post short, if you get a chance hit Bol. Sean and I spent a week holed up there until our university session started in Prague. Croatia is my straight up favorite country in all of Europe.