It Doesn’t Have To Be Perfect To Be Beautiful

1. Becky Goerend says:

That is awesome that it's all rolled out for you. I got a tube of the premade dough, but rolling it out will still be a chore!

2. hello erin says:

These cookie sheets look way easier than my sugar cookie recipes! And anything to save time with a tot is a WIN in my book!

3. Brittany says:

I love this!! We are doing the same thing tonight bc I don't have the time or energy to make my own and my 2 year old could care less!!! So awesome! Glad you are back home too!

4. I need to get my hands on these. I mean … that's the worst part for me… getting the dough rolled out and even enough to cut cookies from. Consider this Santa's snack on Christmas Eve when we arrives.

5. I totally agree. There is so much pressure, especially in the blog community for everything we do to be pinterest perfect, when really thats just too much!

Just the title of this post spoke straight to my heart. Love this. And needed the reminder SO bad – perfection is God's business. And letting go of our quests for it lets us enjoy so much more!

7. Amanda says:

Love the idea of these dough sheets!! Who gets pleasure from rolling out dough anyway?! Also, Love that Abigail is in her princess dress to do some baking!

8. Kelli Richards says:

… because all of the great culinary artists bake in their finest royal attire! Love it! Auntie K

9. Yay for flexibility. You made some great memories together and that's what counts. Not a magazine worthy cookie spread. Hope you are feeling better and better each day and that you have a wonderful holiday with your growing family.

10. Quick, easy, and tasty is perfection in my book! I have never heard of these but need to get some ASAP! This is my kind of baking 🙂