Spena Baby + Old Wives Tales

Gosh, this is HARD! I'm feeling boy for you too, but honestly, have no real clue, lol! The Chinese calendar said boy for me, and it's a girl this time around, so it was wrong. But it was right with Caleb, so who knows! Can't wait to find out:)

2. SO exciting!!! I am going to guess girl, since we are so similar!!! Can't wait to find out, have fun!

3. Carol says:

I am going boy!!! Can't wait to hear!

4. Eeeeekkkk! SO excited for you! You are probably there right now and I hope you are beaming with joy! I'm still guessing girl 🙂 Excited for the reveal next week!

5. Eek, what an exciting day! But I cannot believe you are going to make us wait a week!

6. Sarah says:

That bump is so, so cute! Next Monday can't come soon enough! Best wishes for a healthy good-lookin' baby, boy or girl!!

7. Lindsey Willis says:

I'm guessing boy! Sounds like the pregnancy I had with my son 🙂

8. Diana says:

I'm definitely guessing boy! Saw on fb that you know already so I'm excited to hear:)

Girl! Congrats either way!

You are too cute! I'm going boy. 🙂

11. Exciting! I've heard from a ob nurse friend that the Chinese calendar is always right, so I'm going to say boy!

12. Tawnya Faust says:

I'm going to guess boy but I'm sooo bad at this haha!! Excited for you guys 🙂

13. I say Boy- that Chinese calendar is pretty accurate 😉 So excited for you!
    Whitney

14. So exciting!!! 🙂 I'm going to guess boy! 🙂 But I was wrong with my guess on my own child, so…

15. Amanda says:

My final vote is Girl!! I'm so excited to read the reveal! I can't wait!!! Hope ya'll had a wonderful morning at the scan!!!

16. Boy!! Either way, congratulations!!!!

oh! How exciting! I can't wait to find out 🙂

18. Susannah says:

I'm guessing girl. 🙂

19. Per the usual, you are so CUTE!! I'm going with boy just for the sheer fact that your family will be on cute overload with one boy, one girl, mom and dad. GAH! Exciting!!! XOXO

20. Liz says:

you are so cute!!! i am guessing boy… just because! 😉

21. Morgan says:

How exciting! I'm thinking it may be a girl 🙂

Morgan

22. Sarah L says:

At first I was thinking boy because it would round out your family so well. But I'm really thinking girl. Can't wait to find out.

23. Candace says:

I'm guessing girl, but I kind of hope you get a boy, because that would be so fun too! Either way–SO excited!