Spena Baby Week 15

1. Tiffany Hutto says:

Ooh I love that Solly wrap! Have fun on your trip!

2. So sorry to hear you are still sick in Europe! And I feel ha on the no drinking on vacation; it was so tough when I was in Hawaii! I got a Solly baby too and so pumped! Now I just need to add a ring sling to my collection! Baby wearing all the way, we are not a stroller family!

Still looking great! Next year you'll get to celebrate a first Christmas, so fun!

4. YAY for scoring major deals on Black Friday! Now is the perfect time to be pregnant because you want to buy stuff but don't want to since you only need it for a short time so super score on getting a good deal!
    Just replace free alcohol in Europe with allllllll those extra yummy goodies they have and you won't be missing out 🙂 A beer for Jim and a croissant for you!

5. Amanda says:

It definitely is flying by! I've been researching different wraps too. I held Lily ALL the time and just know that won't be feasible this time around. I'm just nervous I'll have to watch the video tutorial like 5,000 times each time I want to wear the wrap, ha!

6. Hayley! says:

Aww I love that little bump! I also bought a wrap on Black Friday and have registered for an Ergo! I hope our little beans like being worn, because I have a feeling it will make things WAY easier!! haha!

7. Love that y'all had some fun maternity shoppin' on Black Friday! So fun!!! Loving seeing your Euro adventures from afar!!! xx

8. jennifer says:

I'm jealous of your tiny-ness. At this point, I look and feel like I'm waaaaaaay bigger this time around.

9. Becky Goerend says:

Such a fun update. You'll definitely want that carrier. Came in so handy with out #2. I feel like I look way more pregnant than I am!

Your little bump is teeny tiny! So cute! Hopefully you'll get to enjoy the rest of your trip, although I know you are anxious to get back to your sweet girl!:)

11. Tanika Rice says:

Ohhh I will have to look into that wrap. I am currently looking into them because I know I will have to baby wear with an active almost 3 year old on my hands! You look adorable and I hope you're having a great time in Europe!

12. Clarissa Hooper says:

You've just got the cutest little baby bump!! If you don't already have it, I'd HIGHLY recommend getting an Ergo carrier. Seriously, THE BEST. My boys are 1.5 and 2.5 and I still don't leave home without it!

13. Elena @ baby Ridley bump says:

I think you look amazing and adorable!

14. You look great!!!! Love the solly, have my eye on it too!!! 🙂

15. Marla says:

You look great Courtney! Have a fun and safe rest of your trip!

16. Heidi Paulsen says:

Sounds like you had a great shopping trip! Wahoo.
    You look great & these baby bump dates make me so happy!!

17. purecomplex.com says:

I just love that baby wrap. I think I will gift this to a friend who's baby is due in 3 months. Cute baby bump :). Nice post

18. Cute bump! I can't wait to hear what you're having! (Says the lady who waited until delivery every time!)