Spena Baby Week 17

1. YAAAAAAAAAAY for gender ultrasound! So excited for you! And so weird, mac & cheese plus cereal are my EXACT cravings, exactly the same as Waverly! Maybe a little sister in there?! I know you will be thrilled either way! XO

2. Becky Goerend says:

Glad things are going well. I'm sorry you're still feeling sick. I kind of feel the same…. it just depends on the day. Jealous of those who magically feel better in trimester two! Can't wait to find out what you're having!

Becky
    @bybmg

3. EEEEE DEC 29!!!!! So excited for y'all. And majorly dislike that you're still throwing up. Ugh!!! Poor mama! xx

4. So sorry you are still puking, but hopefully those sweet days of pregnancy are right ahead and in time for Christmas! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

5. Awwww, you are so cute!! Still so happy for you and your family. I can't wait to find out what you're having!! XOXO

You are still so tiny! Love it! And love that big sister got to hear her baby brother/sister's heartbeat with you. What a special moment!!!:)

7. Carol says:

I love maternity pants too! Do not even worry about the weight gain! I gained 37 pounds with Kennedy and was so stressed about not sticking to the 25-30 pound rule but my dr said I was very healthy and not to worry. I think it's when you gain way over that it's a problem.

8. Amanda says:

Can't wait to hear what ya'll are having! Sucks you're still feeling crummy in the evenings. Hopefully you reach that sweet spot soon! Such a sweet moment you shared in the doc's office with the doppler. How did you not flood he room with tears?!

9. Abigail is such a good photographer! I imagine lots of photos filling up your camera roll once her new little brother or sister is born! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!

10. Brittany Sprague says:

Yay! Love reading these updates. We're 32 weeks along with our second (after two miscarriages between #1 and this one so, I was all the feels when you announced your pregnancy! ) and would TOTALLY recommend bump nest. We ordered it here in Finland, and even with paying the extra shipping it's been worth it. After several weeks of use, it still is doing the trick (I have to fluff it up occasionally,) It totally beats the 20 pillow problem. Praying you start to feel better soon!

11. Chelsea says: