That Time We Went To Croatia

1. P!nky says:

Ugh, so sorry your trip started off so poorly. Being stranded in the airport AND in the middle seat is the worst! It gives me anxiety just thinking about it, eek!

But, glad you had a good trip and those pictures are gorgeous!!!

2. So sorry your trip started out rough but it looks like Croatia more than made up for it!! Beautiful photos! I can't wait to see the rest of your trip. Have a great week, friend!

3. What excitement- you cant beat the airport for some travel drama (but really sorry for the throw up episode.) Cant wait to read more!
    Whitney

4. Jenny says:

I love all the pictures! Can't wait to hear more about your trip! 🙂

5. Incredible…minus the flight blunders…still! CROATIA! xx

6. Claire C. says:

I LOVE Croatia! I studied abroad there and spent 2 weeks in Zagreb and had such an amazing time, I've been begging my husband to take me since we got married 🙂

7. hello erin says:

seriously GORGEOUS. and totally worth the crazyness trying to get there. man o man what a whirlwind of airport and delays and running and fun seatmates 🙂

Despite the travel debacle, it looks like you & Jim had a wonderful time exploring Croatia. Can't wait to see your recap on Rome!

9. Jenny says:

that church is so beautiful! I love european churches. Whenever we go that's what I want to see the most is the old churches. There's just something about them. 🙂 Looks like a really fun trip so far minus the travel woes!

10. What a fun adventure. So glad you got to go on this trip with your hubby!! Looks like an amazing place to visit 🙂

11. Loved looking at these photos!! Croatia sounds wonderful 🙂

12. Candace says:

Just catching up on all your new posts! What a fabulous trip! I've never been to Europe! I'm sure Miss A had such at good time too… Aren't grandparents great?! You are looking so cute with that teeny little bump! Can't wait to hear what you're having!