He Or She? We Know!

1. What a sweet name!!! I can't wait to see how Jim handles life with a houseful of ladies!

2. Yay! Sweet girl! So excited for y'all!!

Awwww! Yay for another sweet baby girl! Love it! And love the name – those classic baby names are coming right back into style, and our girls are going to be rocking them:) So excited for you, friend! What a wonderful blessing!!!

4. Jess Beer says:

YAY! Congratulations!!!!

5. Lindsey Willis says:

Congratulations!! Cute name 🙂

6. Kristen says:

awww congrats! i love her name, gorgeous!

7. Congratulations on another little girl! What fun and exciting news.

8. Amanda says:

OMG!!! Sooooo exciting!!!!!!!! That is going to be one glorious bond to watch form!!!! Love it!!!! Congrats girlfriend!!!

9. Aww congrats!! Love the name you picked so much!!

10. Congrats!! More pink!! I LOVE her name and can't wait to hear the story behind it. Thanks for the update. Grow baby grow!!

11. So cute!! I love this yay! I can't wait for Mabel!!

12. Yaaaaaay, I knew it!!!!!! Love her name, too!!!

13. Brittany says:

Yeah!!! Congrats to your sweet family!!! Two sweet girls is so amazing!!! Cheers to a great second half of your pregnancy!!!

14. Sisters!!!!!! what absolute joy!!!

So cute! Love the name! Congrats!

16. Congrats!!! 2 girls are simply THE BEST!!!

17. babystepsandmommymoves.com says:

That is the cutest gender announcement! 🙂 Congrats!

18. Morgan says:

Ahh I guessed wrong – but yay! A girl!! Congrats!

Morgan
    yellowdoordiaries.blogspot.com

19. Heidi Paulsen says:

A girl!!! Oh how fun!! Congrats Spena Family!!! <3

Awww! Yay! You girls are going to have so much fun! And Jim, well, now he has 3 princesses. 🙂 So happy for you!

21. Tanika Rice says:

Yay for sisters!!! 🙂 I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!!

22. What a sweeeet name! I have 2 girls and it's the best- lots of pink, glitter, and emotions, ha! Congratulations Spena Family!
    Whitney

23. Jessie says:

Omigoodness I am SO excited for you! My sisters are my very best friends, and I dream of CK having a sister one day. And the name – perfection. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear you say, "the girls!"!!!!

24. As I said on IG, this is the funniest and sweetest announcement ever. I LOVE it!! YAY for girls! Girls rock. I know Miss A is loving the idea of having a mini. I'm so happy for you guys!!

25. Susannah says:

yay! Congratulations. Your hubby is going to be surrounded by pink.

26. Sisters! Congrats! And what a beautiful name. Goes perfectly with Abigail!

27. YAY!!!!! Congrats! I knew it 🙂 LOVE her name!

28. Carol says:

Congrats Courtney!!! That is so exciting!

29. Becky Goerend says:

Yay! So exciting!!!!

30. Tiffany says:

Yay! Congratulations!!! So exciting! I love the name!

31. Congrats! 2 girls will be a blast!

32. Ah!! So sweet!! Little sisters are so much fun, let me tell us what! I'm so happy for your sweet family 🙂

33. Haha this is great!!! I have two girls pretty close in age and it is just an absolute blast!! You will love it! Congratulations!

34. Sarah says:

can't wait to hear how you came up with her name! i LOVE it!

35. Congratulations! I saw on Instagram, but figured I would say it here, too. I'm so happy for you and your family!

36. Laura {theeverydayjoys.net} says:

I haven't touched my blog reader in weeks, scared of what lurked beneath! LOL! So, I'm just now seeing this! Yay! A bigger closet indeed. Congratulations on another sweet girl! You're giving me slight baby fever, must admit.