Helicopter

1. I'm dying over here laughing! I love little Miss A!!! Too funny.

2. I am obsessed wit the way you document these little stories. Oh helicopter no I don't want that brown banana!!!!!!!

3. Oh, Abigail. . . that's a good story 🙂
    Nolan is really picking up on the things I say lately. It's making me realize how many phrases I need to stop saying (because they sound really whiney when he says them) haha!

4. Beth W. says:

This is adorable! I love that she had been thinking about that one for a couple weeks before asking. 🙂

5. Lol. Oh Miss A! I can't wait to see her on Tuesday. I couldn't agree with you more that some words just sound TERRIBLE when they come out of little kids mouths. Often I think does it sound like that when I say it too? So we don't say stupid and several others. We have recently had a similar talk about words that we may not say and learning how to deal with that. Just because we read it or others say doesn't make it okay for us. Blah blah bah. YAY!

That girl! 🙂 Nothing gets by her. I love it!

7. LOL!!! This is hysterical. She's one smart cookie!

8. Madelyn Sue says:

I'm feeling helicopter tired today and need some coffee.

9. B says:

LOVE!
    And that is a pretty safe word. One of my friends always asked why people with turrets syndrome don't yell out Flowers and Daisies after a particularly bad run in with someone at our office. Flowers, Daisies, and Helicopters!

10. That is too funny. We're watching what we say too…it's amazing what a 2.5 year old can pick up!

11. MeganB. says:

oh I can so relate to this! Katie is two and we would totally jam out to that song. until she wanted to repeatedly say the "OMG" part. this ment we always skip the rap part & had to constantly have that talk. & now as of the other day, the word stupid has come up. lol. fun stuff.

12. MeganB. says:

Whew! That girl is WITTY! I'm afraid you might have your hands full in the coming years, Mama:) She may just get the best of you at some point! I'm super impressed with her reasoning skills!!!

14. Kerri Koen says:

I love the way their little minds work – this is so cute and understandable why she would think that!

15. Amanda says:

bahahaha. Love that sweet girl's heart!! Wonder if she was racking her brain for weeks to find a word that walked the fine line of being "okay" to say, haha

16. Kristen says:

hahaha this is hilarious!
    it's funny – hell and damn aren't considered swear words at home, so i slip up and say them all the time in front of children here. i always forget it's a thing!

17. Susannah says:

Haha. That's totally adorable!

This made me crack up! She is so spunky I just want to squeeze her!

19. helicopter, I'm dying. I'm using it! That is really too funny, and so cute.

20. brittany says:

oooh my GOSH! haha! she is so going to keep you on your toes forever and ever! helicopter!! yep, she's gotcha there! haha! and ahhh those convos are totally in my not so distant future, too. thankfully at 2 we haven't noticed the "hella" yet, but mine LOVES the video and i'm pretty sure that's why my darling toddler can throw some twerk moves in when she's dancing. thaaaanks t-swift!! haha.

21. Candace says:

I'm laughing SO hard! This makes me feel so much better, since yesterday Hannah got in trouble at CHRISTIAN preschool for saying "oh Lordy." which we NEVER say at home. Sigh. Now I'm wracking my brain for what movie or song says it! Ah, motherhood.

22. LOL!! Oh my gosh. That girl of yours… so smart! You're going to be in trouble when she's a teenager 🙂