Just Keep Skiing….

1. Oh poor Abigail! But she really did look darn cute! We're planning on putting skis on Liam in the next few weeks and I just can't wait! Wish us luck!

2. Jess Temple says:

Bless her heart! It's so great that she kept a good attitude through the entire class! Miss Sadie gets mad and frustrated when she can't do something, so it makes me nervous for things like this in our future! We're big skiers and also usually go to CO (Taos) but haven't done our annual ski trip for a few years. I hope my kid isn't the one bawling through ski school and yelling at the instructor because she's mad that she can't stay on her feet…Bahahahaha!!!

3. Bless it. Bless her. But reading this made me smile so big because…you know…skiing is not my jam either. So CHEERS to that!!! 🙂 xx

4. Becky Goerend says:

What a fun trip. I haven't gone skiing for a long time…. and we haven't been to Colorado for a few years, and never in the winter!

5. Jess Scott says:

Sweet girl…skiing is hard!!! Do you think she'll try again in the future? She'll get the hang of it! (And, if she doesn't, she can take her skis off and walk down the slope like my mom!!!) 🙂

6. hello erin says:

This post Kills me! I love it so much. She's the cutest ski bunny ever… And skiing sucks at first. AND ski instructors deserve gold medals and stars for patience… I mean I could never ever do their job!

7. Tiffany says:

Oh my gosh! This was just too cute! I have always thought about trying this with Sydney, but I have never actually done it.

8. Kelli Richards says:

Oh how this takes me back to the agony of elementary, middle & high school gym classes! My heart aches for her, although it does seem as though she's handling it far better than I ever did. We all survived, and I know she will too. Perhaps she'll even transcend history! And the legacy continues …
    Hopelessly Uncoordinated,
    Auntie K

9. Aw, poor Abigail!!! For the record, I am sure Waverly will get the same sort of traits from me. ;). And she did look damn cute doing it!!!!!

Well, it looks like she was trying and kind of having fun? Maybe next time will be better! She looked so cute on those little skies! I would have been happy to sit and sip on some coffee too, skiing is not my thing.

11. "A winter version of her picking flowers in the middle of a soccer game"… I literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD! LOL. I can picture it now… Poor girl. Too bad she didn't have fun but at least she was a good sport about it! And to be totally honest, I think she is wayyyy better at skiing than me! I haven't tried for fear that I will run into a tree and die so I am a snow bunny in the lodge drinking hot cocoa 🙂

12. That looks like a fun trip and it's awesome that she at least gave it a try!!!

13. Susannah says:

Haha. Oh, poor girl. I've never tried skiing before but I'm sure I would do no better than her.