Monday Randoms

1. I only wear Pjs around the house too, don't feel bad. Now that I'm pregnant I've been stealing all of my husband's PJs too, so I look extra special… 🙂 haha. Your pony looks cute! Hope you had a good weekend!!

2. Melissa Scott says:

LOVE

3. Beth W. says:

I love your gallery wall! And the second I walk into the house after work, I immediately put on pajamas or yoga pants and a hoodie! Do people really wear anything else around the house?!

Girl, I am living in yoga pants and sweatpants right now. It's definitely helped me cut back on the purchase of maternity clothing this time around, lol! And def the most comfortable option, that's for sure:) We are in the middle of reorganizing our gallery wall too. Unfortunately, Caleb is definitely not big enough to be of help – so my progress is a lot slower than yours, lol!:)

Love your gallary wall! I am about to start one in our bedroom! Any tips? PS, don't feel bad, I'm not even pregnant and that's all I wear around the house!

6. Kerri Koen says:

Girl, you are rocking the pony & the sweats! Work it 😉

I feel the same way about our gallery wall, but since we are going to be listing soon, I have no motivation to change it. 🙂 Love your mug, too!

8. Susannah says:

<3 I love posts like this. 🙂

9. Natasha says:

A low pony is totally my go to also! Love the mid level pony!

10. I totally only wear pj's around the house too! And mostly on weekends. So much so in fact that when we had a random heat wave this weekend, I wore a dress and a scarf Saturday and Sunday and my husband commented that I got dressed this weekend. Yikes. That's when you know it's bad! LOL. Thank goodness I have a job or I may never wear real clothes again!

11. JLynn Justad says:

you are the cutest! I loooove Property Brothers! And Miss Abigail is a great photographer! xx

12. Kristen says:

WAIT WAIT WAIT. property brothers is on netflix? i know what i'm watching tonight.
    your ponytail is super cute – mine never looks that cute, and yeah i normally rock a lazy side ponytail lol. and yayyyyyyyyyyy to English Breakfast!!! it's the best!

13. I love a good gallery wall. I'm working on ours in the hallway and I'm loving how it's turning out!!

14. love the post. So very handy to have a child that can work a camera and you trust to not drop the thing. Aria and I have a tandem thing going on. I hold and she can push the button.

15. So where is the after picture?! I REALLY need to "finish" ours… it has been halfway done for over a year now *blush*

16. All I wear is sweats also. I was pregnant two years ago – does that count? 😉

17. Amanda Simkin says:

Love that adorable mug! And yay for sweat and yoga pants!

Amanda