Popcorn, Pillow Forts, & Time Together

1. Amanda says:

Definitely few things more exciting than forts, popcorn, & family time!!!!!

2. You guys are the cutest!!! Soon you will have another little girl to snuggle up with! 🙂

How fun!!! And could Abigail be any cuter? I don't think so!

4. Hayley! says:

You guys are so cute! I am really big on quality time as well! 🙂

5. So cute! Can't wait to experience little moments like these with our little one. So much fun!

6. Tanika Rice says:

How cute are they?!?! Love seeing their relationship! What a fun family night!

7. Quality time is my main love language too… It doesn't have to be anything grand, in fact, even sitting on the couch together (him reading and me blogging) is enough!

And forts with your cutie??!! Love it!! Such fun memories 🙂 🙂

8. Kristen says:

um, i want to come to your house. haha. i love quality time, and popcorn is a must when watching a movie.. and now i want to make a fort!

9. Natasha says:

Quality time is my love language as well and Friday nights my guy and I spend the evening watching a movie and indulging in popcorn and wine. I can't wait to do special movie nights like this with the Zabies. Happy Friday!!

10. Kerri Koen says:

So cute! Looks like a great time in that fort!

11. Lilith Dark says:

Looks like a great night. We are having pizza and watching a movie together tonight.

12. So much fun!!! I'm sure Mason would LOVE to sit in a fort and eat popcorn and watch a movie! I better brush up on my fort building skills! 😉

13. Ashley Lee says:

when I was younger my brother & I shared a room for a short time & we seriously had sheets like that! The whole room was 101 dalmatians. We even had wall decals! 😛 HA!