Spena Baby Week 21

1. Becky Goerend says:

I had my appointment last night (23 weeks), and I gained 6 lbs since the last one, 4 weeks ago, too. My dr. was like, honey, you're fine! I've seen some ladies come in with 10 lb weight gains. Bless her heart for making me feel ok. I think the 2nd tri is for gaining. 🙂

2. The cutest – you are glowing!!! Can't wait to see the nursery ideas & YAY for baby girl shopping! XO

3. Just. Adore. You! …And that striped top. Swoon! xx

4. You are looking great! I am in full nesting too and it is so fun!

5. You look great and are totally glowing! I LOVE your sweet baby bump and love that you can really see her now 🙂 Decorate away mama! Can't wait to see her nursery!

6. Allison says:

You look so great! What a perfectly cute little bump! 🙂 I'm still kinda waiting for mine to come in, haha. But I'm 19 weeks today and so excited to find out the gender next week! Going to check out your nursery pinboard now!

7. MeganB. says:

I can't wait to see how the nursery is coming together. Color schemes and decorations. And girl idk about you but for me this second pregnancy I feel like the only thing helping me stay on a healthy(ish) path is drinking smoothies in this 2nd trimester. Not sure if they will settle right with you but they have been a life saver for me, making sure i get some good food in my system.
    =) & you're maternity style rocks.

8. Sarah says:

I don't care how much weight you've gained, you look amazing!! You're still so small with the perfect little bump! I'm also curious what Stitch Fix sent you! I got mine yesterday and it was a total DUD! Like, I'm keeping one item so to not lose my $20, but that's it. 🙁

I feel like I definitely gained the bulk of my weight with Caleb in second trimester too. It's like it plateaued and after that, and I don't think I added more than 2-3 pounds during whole third tri. Definitely hoping that's the case this time around too:) Loving all the progress you have made with the nursery. I am SO behind on all of that! We have so much to do, I get a bit freaked out thinking about it, lol!:)

10. My first thought was daymn look at your hair!!! Looking good mama!!! So lookin forward to MEs nursery!!

11. You look fabulous! I think the baby app vegetables are hilarious. One week mine said spaghetti squash and the next said mango. Um what?! haha. Can't wait to see more nursery progress!

12. Hayley! says:

AHH! Mabel girl is totally popping out! I love that sweet bump and that adorable picture of you!! I also love that huge mail haul and hope you got some fun stuff. Oh, and how interested do you think your friend would be in making me one of those boards?!…but really? Haha!

You are getting so much done! How exciting! And how wonderful for you to be over those food aversions. I feel the same about the weight gain … I'm hoping it's the same for me, and that you stick close to your goal. 🙂

14. Amanda says:

You are looking amazing!! Loving the sneak peeks of decor so far!!

15. Kerry Bisig says:

Are you getting maternity items in your Stitch Fix? I received 6 "maternity" fixes and didn't keep a single maternity item! I kept purses and sweaters and jewelry but all their maternity items are ridiculously high priced!

16. Candace says:

Just catching up on your blog and that adorable bump! I love the name Mabel and I'm so excited for you to experience TWO girls… I'm a little partial! 😉

17. Claire C. says:

I am loving those decorations you got! Can't wait to see the completed nursery!

18. You have the most adorable bump in all the land!!!
    I cannot wait for the nausea to pass. And the food aversions. And the gagging down the prenatal vitamins. HA!
    But, I also cannot wait to feel those baby movements and hiccups. Are you feeling the hiccups yet (those were always my favorite)?

19. That bump!? I just wanna rub it and talk baby talk to her. Can I cyber "adopt" her? I need some girl in my life.

20. Molly - The Little Larks says:

You look amazing, Courtney!! You make pregnancy look so good – makes me want to do it again!

21. You just look so fabulous! Love the updates on you and your sweet Mabel!