Spena Baby Week 23

Love this! So glad to hear everything is A-okay!

2. Yay for all good news & still a little lady!!!!!!!!!! Loving this part of pregnancy & weird, we have been having broccoli our week, too! So funny!

3. Tanika Rice says:

Your baby updates are just the sweetest and funniest things ever. 🙂

4. Praise Jesus for a healthy ultrasound. I love Abigail talking lips to skin to little ME!! How fun about Phoenix hoping it all works out!! 😉

5. Being a Girl Mom is the best!!!
    Whitney

6. Jess Scott says:

Ahhh, the peeing!!! I have a cold, too, so I am sneezing every 3 minutes…I think you get the point. I am OVER it. hahaha!! I am glad you're in the comfy stage, though…I keep telling people that I'm in the "good" stage when they ask how I'm feeling. The things we do for these babies. 😉 Just kidding – I wouldn't change it for the world!!! 🙂

How fun that you got to see your baby girl again today! I'm so glad she is healthy and everything looked good!

8. Glad to hear the ultrasound went perfectly! You are looking great Courtney!

9. Glad everything went well with the ultrasound! You look great! So cute that big sis talks to lil sis lips to belly!! Love it.

Yay for good news on a healthy baby girl! Yay! I know you must have been relieved by that:) Your little bump has truly popped, and is so flipping adorable. Love it!:)

11. Hooray! So exciting friend glad everything turned out okay.

12. Amanda says:

Oh yay!!! Happy to hear the ultrasound was amazing!!!! Ahhhh the peeing, so over it!!! It doesn't matter what time I cut off my liquid intake either.

13. Abigail talking into your belly is just way too sweet!!! ME is one loved little sister already 🙂

14. So glad to hear everything is good as gold!
    You are looking fabulous, momma!!

15. Amanda Simkin says:

So glad that everything is checking out well for you. And that Curious George illustration is gorgeous…love vintage books!

Amanda