Abigail’s Big Girl Room

1. Her bedding and the wall art you made…obsessed!! xx

2. Love her bedding & seeing the transition, so cute!

3. Tawnya Faust says:

Love the wall art above her bed and her bedding is just gorgeous, I love quilts in little girls rooms 🙂

So fun to see how her room went from baby room to big girl room! Caleb is in that transition right now, and while it's bittersweet to see his nursery being completely emptied, I know that it will be filled up very soon with all new things for baby girl! These kids sure don't stay little for long, do they? Good job, Mama! Abigail's sweet little room is perfect for her!

So many special touches! Darn I wish I still had my polly pockets!

6. Tiffany says:

I love how her room is! You were so smart to do it in a way that it could easily grow with her with little effort. There are so many cute, and special touches. I love it!

7. Love that you kept all your stuff from when you were a kid! I definitely have my American Girl dolls stored away for when I have a girl (hopefully).

8. I love how simple yet feminine it is! And I really love the Chicka Chicka Tree!

9. This is such a cozy and beautiful space. I really love the color combinations and the quilt. I need to start giving some thought to M's big girl room, soon. You've definitely given me some great ideas. Have a good week!

10. JLynn Justad says:

I love this so much! That bedding is stunning!! xx

11. Tricia Regar says:

Very nice. Her baby girl nursery was amazing! Definitely pinnable. 😉 I can't wait to see what Mabel's nursery will look like!

12. It's lovely! I love that it fits her age and yet gives her room to grow up too. It's very sweet without being the typical pink polka dots.

13. I love the wall art you made above her bed! Her room is perfect!

14. hello erin says:

seriously SO CUTE! and totally perfection. i love love love every single detail!!

15. Amanda says:

Well, I think I'm just gonna have to go right on over to Amazon to invest in one of those little fancy clocks! How old was Abagail when you made the transition?

16. Amanda Simkin says:

What a fun room! Love the Chicka Chicka Tree and the cute mobile above the bed!

Amanda

17. The bedding is oh so sweet, and very nice to be handed down. Love the wall art you made too!

18. Kristen says:

love the bedding, so cool it was yours!

19. I love how you reused your bedding and saved your American Girl dolls! Those things are expensive…we just bought Lexie her first one for her birthday. OUCH. I can't wait to see what you do with the nursery!

20. Susannah says:

Both her rooms are/were so adorable!!!

21. Jenny says:

Love those doll beds for your AG dolls! I can't wait to get one for Callie. I have this feeling she's going to like a "big girl doll" as we call it more than bitty baby. Great use of the space and personal touches of hers and yours. 🙂 Looks like a very comfy big girl room to me!