Maternity Stitch Fix: Round Four

1. I do like this the best out of all of your boxes. So much better than the last time too! My favorites are the first two the chevron and the jacket. I am not a huge polka dot fan so I am just meh on that one and the other two are just okay for me. I guess it would depend on the price tag for those ones.

2. This is a great box! Love the last shirt, the kimono, and that jacket is super cute on you!!! 🙂

3. Jess Beer says:

Ummm… I say keep it all. Seriously. They're all awesome, wearable pieces, and it may end up cheaper to just keep it all vs. the pieces you like due to the discount (or just slightly more). Seriously, KEEP IT ALL!

4. I think the chevron is my favorite! I've been looking for a floral kimono too. Let me know if you find one! Love the dolman top and the cardigan too.

Love the kimono, the jacket and the dolman top! They're all cute, but those three are definite keepers and will be staples for years to come:) I have loved keeping up with your Stitch Fix boxes and am considering trying them after baby myself!:)

6. Love the kimono; keep it! I'm totally requesting one in my next fix! How much was it?

7. I wish I could get your boxes! I love the kimono, basically anything with polka dots, and that dolman top!! So sad mine was a bust! I got a new stylist and everything they sent is practically out of my "price range"!!

8. B says:

I like it. Maybe not the red cardi as much BUT I think you get a 20% discount plus apply the $25 styling fee so I would keep. Your stuff seems so cute every time you model it. I have never tried S.F. because I am WAAAAYYYYY too cheap like $5 shirts cheap but either way, super cute stuff 🙂

9. I think you should keep it all! 🙂 It all looks great on you. I especially like the black jacket and polka dot shirt. VERY cute!!

Love love LOVE the kimono!!! You're bump is so precious!!!

11. Kristen says:

I got the same polka dot top! unfortunately I was like 85% in love and for $68 I needed to love it 100% lol. But it looks adorable on you – plus I think you should keep it all for the discount.

12. "It would be a great fit once there isn't a multiple pound lady living inside me" because that's not something you hear every day.
    I love the polka dotted top. Super cute and I think it could be both causal and dressy.

13. You are so beautiful! I LOVE the polka dotted top, and I really like the color of the cardigan. 🙂 You look great in all of the items, though!!

14. Tricia Regar says:

I LOVE the first outfit… LOVE those pants. And I'm a huge fan of polka dots, too…

They are all cute! My favorite is the red cardigan for sure! It looks like the perfect little cardigan! Love it. Have fun deciding!

16. You are glowing!! You look great in all of these, but my favorites are the dolman top and the first kimono.

17. Erin Mason says:

You have to keep that kimono!!

18. Keep it all!!!! Seriously. It's all fabulous. I mean, you deserve to spoil yourself every now and again, right? RIGHT??!

19. Tanika Rice says:

I wore a shirt almost exactly like that last one today! Only it was maroon and black! 😀 I LOVE the chevron! LOVE it! it's a good after baby piece too! I hope you kept it : )

20. I love the dolman top! It's totally something I would wear too! I feel like it can fit you now and after Mabel is born. Those were the exact kind of go-to shirts I had after Mason was born. You look cute but it still covers those extra pounds you haven't lost yet.

21. Susannah says:

Oh my goodness, I'd totally keep it all!!!

22. Carolyn says:

I love them all actually! 🙂 And I like that you'd be able to wear it all after your pregnancy too! Super versatile pieces!