Recent Shenanigans

1. Her jacket is super cute!!
    I am kind of dying over the goodwill maternity section…so funny!

2. Love the goodwill maternity section! 😉 And little Abigail & her deer head!

3. You ladies always crack me up with your outings and shenanigans. And you know, 80's glam is making a huge comeback in some ways. Maybe you should rethink that idea to purchase maternity from Goodwill. 😉 XOXO

You look great!!! Abigail's face in that Hobby Lobby picture! lol Precious!

5. Kristen says:

that dress is super cute! and that is hilarious about goodwill, i'll keep them NOT in mind for maternity fashions lol

6. Tawnya Faust says:

HAha! The Mary-Kate and Ashley mystery show… LOVED that growing up and I totally thought of them when I say Abigail in the trench! Can't wait to see what you're up to with Mabel's room!

Also love that outfit, glad the dress still fits! xo

7. Jess Scott says:

These are my favorite posts because I can totally relate – haha!! My entire life seems like a string of iPhone pictures with no structure…what did we do before iPhones?! 🙂 I love that Abigail wants to bring home a gold deer head…what little girl DOESN'T want one in her nursery? 🙂 Mabel would totally love it!! 🙂 Have a great week!!! xo

8. Carolyn says:

That dress looks so cute on you! 🙂 Love wearing non-maternity stuff when pregnant – feels so sneaky! HAHAHA

9. Becky Goerend says:

Looking adorable! Our goodwill has a crappy maternity section, too. Glad you were able to find a couple things!

10. Chelsea says:

How much fun!! I love going to Hobby Lobby.. I can spend forever in there !!

Your little mini-me is just too cute in that polka dotty coat:) I have been avoiding Hobby Lobby until I can figure out exactly what I need in there. Going in there with no purpose is a very dangerous game indeed for me (well, for our budget, more like). But, once I've narrowed down our nursery needs, we will definitely be paying that store a visit:)

12. I seriously need the weather you're having!
    It looks like you two have a lot of fun together. It will be even more fun with Little Miss Mabel in tow!

13. B says:

Oh I love that you hit up the Goodwill. My mom, sister and I go at least once a month and we have a blast 😉

14. I stopped in HL this afternoon and saw those gold deer heads and almost brought one home for Ellie's big girl/toddler room!!

15. Natalie Groth says:

I love going to the Goodwill! I think I will go to our local one today as well!!

16. So fun! You look fabulous! xo