Spena Baby Week 27

1. Liz says:

As you know… come ten weeks, you will be ready to snuggle her in your arms, instead of your belly. LOL I know you have waited a long time to carry her. I'm so glad you finally have her. 😉

2. Candace says:

It has gone so fast!! You look beautiful!! I'm excited for you:)

3. No wonder you want to stay in second trimester… you have the cutest baby bump ever! Congratulations!

4. How fun that you are spending the week with your mom and that she gets to experience those kicks with you! Such sweet moments!

5. Your pregnancy is flying by! Well, at least for me!!!

6. Jess Temple says:

The cutest! I just love your updates…so happy for you, sweet friend! There will be a box of goodies on the way soon…i'm sending a few extras 😉

7. Love that you got a baby's first Christmas ornament from her first 'trip' to Disney. That is so cute and such a fun story! You look great lady!!

The time really is flying! Congrats on third trimester, dear!:) You are doing much better than I am – though I am not quite ready for Vivian to arrive, I have to say, I am almost ready to be done carrying her! Pregnancy is SUCH a blessing, but it's been hard work this time around! You look adorable and your Mabel bump is precious:) Vivian moves around a lot too – should we be prepared for very active little newborns??? Eeeep!

9. Jess Scott says:

You look so great!!! I can't wait to see the nursery. 🙂 I ran into the same problem when I went from Maine to Florida…I just wore gym clothes most of the time – haha!! Enjoy this time…it does fly, but like Liz says, you will want her OUT soon enough!!! xoxo

10. You're not missing anything in the rutabaga department. My mom always made them at thanksgiving and they were not my cup of tea. So so sweet and I think if I ever get preggo (and it sticks) I want an elephant gestation too!!

11. Haha, you are too cute & too funny!!! Love that Mabel bump, and beef & broccoli are definitely a thing over here, too! Xo

12. Looking as cute as ever! Yeah, I probably should have warned you that it was hot here. The weather has been crazy. Raining this past weekend, then hot, and then supposed to rain this weekend. Who knows what you will get! But seriously, time to stock up on those maxis! They are the best thing ever come being pregnant in the summer!

13. You are glowing! Such a sweet sentiment to get your girl a Christmas decoration. I can't wait to see the nursery – I bet it's adorable! XOXO to all!

So glad you'r enjoying your time with your parents!

I will be living in Maxi dresses & skirts this summer myself. 🙂

You look so cute! I'm glad you get to enjoy some warmer weather! …I just wish I could have gone to Disneyland too! 🙂 And yes, for the skirts and maxi dresses, I think I'll have to stock up on a few of those for this summer too.

16. Hayley! says:

So adorable! Can't wait to hear more about your trip to Disneyland and that nursery! 🙂

17. Courtney B says:

Second trimester really is the besssssst, ha ha! But you look amazing! Can't believe how quickly time is flying!

18. Yes, the second trimester really is so blissful – all the energy, the return of the appetite, the ability to move relatively well. It's the best of them all, and seems to be the one that goes the fastest.
    A Minnie ornament for Christmas – how perfect!!!
    You are looking adorable as ever.