Spena School (An Update)

1. It's crazy how you start something and as soon as you do something huge changes things. Do you still plan to officially start K next year with her?

Don't you just love an honest child. One time Marissa was talking about seeing Santa to my mom and she said "Well mommy said the only way I am going to get to see Santa is if you pay for it". So not the wording I used when I was talking to Marissa.

Oh my, how funny is she! "We don't do school anymore!" Ha! That girl cracks me up! Did you just know from early on that she would have that spunky personality??? I feel that way about Hallie sometimes!

3. We fell off the wagon towards the end of the year too and are back at it now. Have you decided what program you're using for kindergarten?

4. Amanda says:

Haha Gotra love the kiddo's honesty. So embarrassing sometimes. 😉 do you still plan to homeschool for Kindergarten?

5. Kerri Koen says:

Out of the mouths of babes – I love it. Glad you are feeling better!

6. Chelsea says:

How much fun!! She looks like she loves it 🙂

7. Courtney B says:

You are super mom!! I don't know if I would have the patience to home school. But I will definitely be reading these other posts and see what materials you use because I would love to get started on stuff… until I enroll Mia in class. But who knows, maybe I'll try it and surprise myself with my patience and I might LOVE it!

8. Tawnya Faust says:

Oh my goodness I love that she threw you under the bus! Haha!

I love your homeschooling posts 🙂 I don't plan on home schooling Scarlett once she hits elementary but I am thinking about doing a pre-school curriculum with her in the fall… just a little more structured time out for learning would be beneficial I think and I don't want to pay for pre-school when I can easily teach her myself

9. One of the many perks to homeschool you can make your own schedule. I cannot get over how long Abigail's hair is getting!! Beautiful

10. Liz says:

Girl, I totally took a homeschooling hiatus last winter when I was preggers with Julia. It was necessary!!! Enjoy your adorable bump and that sweet preschooler. 😉

11. We've been on hiatus from preschool too. The struggle is real 🙂
    Whitney

12. I'm just jealous that she can sit in those pj's while at school. Totally wish I could do that at work. 😉 But seriously, so glad you're feeling better and back into the swing of things!