Come Meet The Newest Family Member!

1. Brooke Haas says:

This is awesome! I'm also not ready to join the minivan group but I should jump straight to a school bus at this rate! 😉 the minivan does sound so perfect for us though. I may see how you're loving yours in the next few weeks and just might change my mind!

Love this! You are too cute, and this post made me smile:) I'll admit, I'm not quite ready to join the minivan brigade, but the pressure is growing. I've learned to never say never. Especially with multiple children. My Acadia is as close to a minivan as you can get without being one, so I guess I'm not far from it, ,lol!

3. Haha – love this!! You are too cute! We aren't there yet – but it can't be that far away! 😉

4. Ha, you crack me up! I love how pumped you are for the mini van. All of my friends who have one just love theirs are race about them! But me…? I said I would never, I think I'm gonna stick to that. I see myself as more of a massive Suburban

5. Brittany says:

I love this so much!!! We bought one when Charlie was almost 1 (so I was 27) and now with two kiddos it's seriously the best decision ever!!! You won't regret it and you rock it well!!!

You are just too cute! Love the van!

7. Courtney B says:

Yay for a mom van!! I keep hearing how AMAZING they are! I have no doubt you're going to love this!!

8. Ha! You're too funny! Cute 🙂 Side note: My hubby's aunt is in the hospital in Joplin 🙁 She's been in a coma after being found unconscious. We may be up there at some point though we hear they may be moving her to another facility. I'll let you know!

9. Kristen says:

haha this is fabulous! i really wanted a mini van when we were shopping for cars (both times) so that we could get it out of the way now, but husband said no. boo.
    and what is this middle aged stuff? you're younger than me!! 😛

10. hello erin says:

Mini vans are the greatest car ever invented for kids. EVER. I can't imagine driving anything else!! It makes life so behind easy– and I think it should be s requirement for anyone with a car seat to experience the genius behind sliding doors and not ones that open out in a crowded parking lot…

11. You're the most precious. Cheers to being a minivan mama! xx

12. Awesome purchase!!
    I drive a minivan most days. Gets the job done 🙂

13. Sarah says:

I must say, as I sit in the Lazy Boy-esque second row bucket seat adjusting my duel climate control in the parking lot of the park, it has been a LIFE SAVER for impromptu nursing sessions! Congrats! You're going to love it 🙂

14. Johannah says:

New follower! LOVE your minivan! We got a van almost a year ago. And as much as I wasn't so sure about it…I honestly can't imagine driving anything else! It's soooo easy with the 2 kiddos. Love the automatic doors, and the room. Can we talk about the room in it?!? It's amazzzinnngg!! Congrats!!!

15. haha Congrats on the new ride, momma!! PS. You are nowhere near middle aged! Stop saying that, you make me feel old. 🙂

16. JLynn Justad says:

I love this post so much. I am always laughing with my friends about how when I get a mini van "I'll know I've made it" because I just want to be a momma with lots of babies to fill it with! haha! This is the cutest. Congrats on the new purchase and of course the new family member that will be coming home in it! 🙂 xx

17. You rock that mini van well, lady!! How precious!!

18. Hashtag I'm lovin it! AMAZING! But seriously, I love what this car symbolizes for you and am so happy you were able to get it! Now take a trip to the mall and pack that thing full!

19. Yay for new cars!! Congrats! 🙂

20. Jenny says:

I have debated on getting a minivan just because they seem so easy – you make it look like the coolest car ever! Plus it's got great meaning behind it for you. Love the mcDonalds in the car. Oh and Hangry?! Ha! I think I use that word daily with miss Callie! Yay for you guys on the car and of course miss mabel!

21. YAY congrats on the van and welcome to the club, ha!