Spena Baby Week 28: Hello Third Trimester!

Ok, a couple things! You look adorable – I see no double chins anywhere, sweet girl! Mabel has definitely gained any weight you've put on;) I am considered anemic right now with Vivian. I can't remember being anemic with Caleb, but I have a tendency towards low iron in general, so it didn't shock me when they told that I was low at my last appointment. My doc just recommended an iron supplement (and a stool softener, joy!) Is that what you will have to do too? Or is there anything else I should be doing? Finally, DON'T get rid of anything that has stains on it!!! I am sharing an amazing stain remover tomorrow on the blog that got rid of stains on some of Caleb's clothing that had been stored for 2 years and that we've been going through recently looking for gender neutral stuff for Vivian! Several things had little yellow stains on them (no idea where they came from!) and I was able to get them all out. So, if you've got some things that you like, but are planning to get rid of due to stains, don't do it! Wait and try my tip first!!! (So funny that you mentioned that today since I had planned on sharing this stain tip tomorrow, lol):) Happy Thursday!

2. Jess Scott says:

Some people think I'm crazy, but I can't wait for more doctor's appointments, too! I love going and making sure everything is ok! So, from what I've gathered from other moms, Baby #2 is always a mover! Louise DOES NOT stop moving, and I love it. What an amazing miracle, huh? You are looking great!!!!!! Don't even think about those lbs – they are going straight to Mabel!! 😉

3. You look so great! I feel you though-I seriously pee about 80 times a day at work. Ahhhh such an annoying symptom hahaha!

Wahoo! It's almost time!

5. Courtney B says:

You look SO pretty, momma! I seriously can't believe it's 3rd trimester time! The weeks are going to keep flying by!

6. Tiffany says:

You look so darn cute! I can't believe you are already in your third trimester! She will be here before you know it! Lol. Ps- I can't wait to see her room!

7. Good luck with the glucose! So exciting that you found all those old clothes! I have loved looking at Liam's old things and started to put some teeny tiny clothes away again!

8. Tawnya Faust says:

Yay third trimester!! You look fabulous, can't wait to meet little Mabel girl! xo

9. Amanda says:

Breaking out the old itsy bitsy clothes previously used is the best! We had some mysterious stains on some of the clothes we had packed away in storage too. So upsetting and equally mind blowing. We literally have no idea where they came from. Even out swing seat had stains. Thankfully, the swing washed clean. You look amazing! Oh and no worries about the double chin, I rock that thing too!

10. YAY for sweet hubby returns. You are rockin' tri 3 already! xx

11. haha your no new purchases comment made me laugh out loud! (as well as the peeing- I'm with ya girl!) Glad you are feeling great and can't wait to see how appointment goes next week! xo

12. Seriously, cutest pregnant lady I know. And how have you already reach the 3rd trimester? Does it seem to be flying by? I feel like you just announced the joyous news!
    How cute that Abigail is excited for Mabel to be the size of a watermelon. HA!!

13. You do NOT have a double chin! 🙂 So if you are anemic how do they treat it? Supplements?

14. You look SO cute with your baby bump! And yay for itty bitty baby clothes…that is totally one of the best parts of being pregnant!

15. Sara McCarty says:

You look adorable! I was anemic with both kids too. And definitely craved burgers! Love all the itty bitty girl clothes! So much fun dressing a girl. And I can't wait to see nursery pics! Bring on the nesting!

16. Love that bump!! Loved looking through my first baby's clothes- one of my favourite moments!!

17. Breanna says:

You look absolutely gorgeous! 🙂 I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old at home – and I still have baby fever! 🙂 Brand new follower here – love your blog!

You are too cute! How fun that you found a box of tiny baby clothes and that you will get to use some of them! And yay for the painting being nearly done, I'm sure her nursery will look amazing!

19. When I first looked at the size of baby I thought it said a large elephant and was like What!??!? Oh an eggplant! Phew that was a close one!

I cannot wait to see how you pull the nursery together and hope that someday I'll get to reuse all of Ellie baby clothes!!

20. You look great and make the prego sweatshirt combo look super cute! I bet it was fun to go through all the old little bitty clothes! Can't wait to see more nursery progress! Have a great weekend lady 🙂

21. Third trimester already?!? You're moving right along. I hope she's able to wear some of those cute clothes!