Spena Baby Week 30!

That gold pouf is amazing! I love it, and am now trying to figure out a way to make it work in Vivi's nursery. She will have gold accents in there, but her glider is a tan color and I'm just not sure if a gold pouf would work with it…Decisions, decisions. If our glider was white, I'd be on that pouf like a pregnant woman on cake, lol. And YES, girl, the money part of the nursery planning is tough. Gotta space out those big purchases! I totally feel ya on the nesting urges. Mine set in a while ago, but really ramped up around the third trimester/30 week mark. I guess it's about when reality hits that this baby is coming and we need to be ready, lol!:)

2. Candace says:

Um your pregnancy is flying by! I'm getting so excited for your beautiful family! Also I want a mini van, and I love the gold poof!

3. Your bump is so cute! Although it's making me want donuts… ๐Ÿ™‚ So exciting that you got a van! We bought one last year and I LOVE it – so roomy and still gets decent gas mileage. That is so awesome that Boon sent you so much! I love their stuff.

Oh i can't wait to see the nursery! You're looking great! So close!

5. Jess Beer says:

Aw, Abigail's comments! So reminds me of when my mom was pregnant with each of my sisters!

6. P!nky says:

You look great, lady! So glad to hear that sleep is going well!

7. You're looking great girl! So glad you're still feeling good! I panic too about all the things I need to do before baby almost daily haha.

8. Bahaha….love your heart, mama. Bring on the crazy! WOOPWOOP! Embracing it with you! xx

9. Kristen says:

awww 'it's your sister' so cute!! that's so awesome that boon sent all that stuff. i say go crazy with the nesting, why not! how often does this happen?!

10. Love the new car! Congrats on 30 weeks! You look fabulous ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Boon makes such fun items! And Im loving the gold pouf. Good luck at the consignment sale!

12. That gold pouf, perfect!!!!!!!!! And totally getting those same feelings mama – any feelings of "we have time" are long gone! The hubs better get on it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

13. Becky Goerend says:

Such fun updates! We're getting so close!

14. Mrs. Southern Mama says:

Looks like we're due around the same time! I'm 28 weeks now. I also just went to the best consignment sale over the weekend and found so many goodies. Best.invention.ever! Enjoy!

15. Jenna E says:

Cutest belly!!! We need to desperately step into the big bad world of being van owners, our life would be so much easier!!

I love that poof! Can't wait to see your mini makeover!

17. yay for the sneak peek!! What is your due date again? I keep forgetting. Oh andplusalso I have to work on the opening day of our local JBF sale next week (at the house where I don't get to drive the kids….) so I have to wait until the work day is over to go…sad face

18. Candace says:

I can NOT believe you're at 30 weeks! I'm over here crawling out of a hole from my all-day sickness and catching up on blogs and WOAH! I'm so excited to see the nursery and that sweet little babe soon!