Spena Baby Week 31

1. We are hoping to get to ikea soon too! And what a wise hub with the nap wisdom. Bless.

2. Because I can't remember.. when is your due date again?
    Also, you look fabulous! I know it's hard to see a gain of 26 pounds but baby girl, you've worked damn hard to get to this point in your life and while no one likes gaining weight, you are going to love every single one of these pounds the moment you get to hold Mabel in your arms.

3. P!nky says:

You look fabulous lady!!!

4. You look oh so lovely! And, aww same shirt different belly. Laughed at your 'missing most' section – time for some hanging certainly.

5. You look gorgeous as usual!! Yay for hubs being home and checking some things off your list.

6. Chelsea says:

You look so amazing!! I am so glad he is coming home tonight!! YAYA

7. Looking oh so beautiful as always! Have you tried taking papaya enzymes with your meals? It's mostly a great natural way to treat heartburn, but it helps with overall digestion too!

8. You are seriously rocking that baby bump. 26 pounds? I do not believe it. You look fabulous!
    I feel you on the back pain. I thought I'd have a ways to go before that 'fun' kicked in. No such luck.
    P.S. You're in the single digits for weeks to go before Miss Mabel arrives. How CRAZY is that?!!

9. You look gorgeous–and still skinny!! The twenty-six pounds must all be Mabel!
    I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see the fabric banner when you're done with it 🙂

10. Sarah says:

You do NOT look like you've gained 26 pounds!! Maybe 10. MAYBE! And it's all in your belly, and barely even there! You look fab!! Pregnancy really looks great on you! 🙂

Agree with Sarah above – you totally don't look like you've gained 26 pounds at all! But I know how you feel Momma. I'm at a 27 pound gain right now and feeling every pound. Eeek! I never would have thought that I would gain more the second time around than the first, but I guess these girls have minds of their own, don't they? Lol! Can't wait to see what you do with the nursery:)

12. I love seeing the same shirt 13 vs 31 weeks- so sweet to see the bellys progression, and youre still rocking it Mama 🙂

13. You look so great! It is really funny how huge I thought I was at like 12 weeks, and now at 19 I'm like HELLO MRS. GIANT. And I know in another 10 weeks I'll look back and laugh at myself once again.

14. Jenny says:

You look fabulous and how awesome that you're still able to rock that same top at 31 weeks that you did at 13!!! Oh yes that sickness sounds like heartburn/indegestion.. eat smaller portions and drink more water was what I was told 😉

15. I can't remember the details anymore but I totally had a baby dream last night … Mabel was beautiful!!!

I'm dying to see Ms. Mabel's nursery! I can't wait! And the kitchen, too.

You are totally rocking those wedges, girl!

How fun that you have the nursery nearly finished! I'm sure once the crib is painted everything will fall into place so quickly and that it will look amazing. I can't wait to see the finished room! 🙂 You look so good!

18. You are like an IKEA-aholic now and I LOVE it! Don't forget the ice cream! Can't wait to see Mabel's nursery all finished!