The Happiest Place On Earth

1. Jen says:

At the risk of sounding cheesy, looks like a "Sleeping Beauty" right there. 🙂 Your day looks fabulous and makes me SO excited to take my daughter there someday! Fun following along with your blog each week!

2. What a fun, PERFECT day! She will remember that trip forever, and you will be able to tell Mabel about her first trip to Disney, too! 🙂 Love it!

3. SO much fun! So glad you guys were able to squeeze that in. Emily would be forever jealous that Abigail has been to Minnies house :).

4. How FUN!!! I love Disney as an adult still (the hubs and I went a couple years ago) and I can't wait to experience it through the eyes of my kiddos. Looks like you guys had a blast! And she is so cute skipping away with Peter Pan. 🙂

5. hello erin says:

HORRAY FOR DISNEY!!! it looks like you crazy kids had a blast and did everything (and more!) so so happy you guys had so much fun!!

6. Ohhh, Disney magic. love, love, love LOVE This! xx

Looks like such a successful trip! Abigail is just darling!!! So magical watching it all through her eyes I am sure! Can't wait to do this with Hallie!

8. I was teary eyed reading this. We are huge Disney fans, and there is just no other place like it. You two very obviously had the very best of days (even if a Dole Whip wasn't in the cards;)! There is just nothing more magical than meeting all of the character favorites, riding the infamous rides (Dumbo!), and eating some of the best food in all the land. So, so glad you had such a perfect time!

9. Laynah says:

You guys are the CUTEST family. That girl is just gorgeous. Glad you had a good time.

10. J Young says:

Aww, looks like you guys had an awesome time! I love Disneylland, and it's always extra magical when you can get the characters all to yourself early in the day as they head to their spots! 🙂

11. Disneyland is the greatest! Abigail looks so happy in all the pictures 🙂 Glad you had a great trip!

12. What an awesome day! Looks like you all had a blast! Disney is the best!! Xo

Oh, how fun!!! It looks and sounds like the perfect day! How fun that you got to meet so many characters! I can't wait until we can take Emerson to Disneyworld! I love me some Disney, and it's been too long since my last visit… I'm so glad you all were able to go and that you had such a fun day!!

14. We saw the same princesses (except they looked a little different) and they were in the same order. Our Belle was the best out of the three with Snow White in a close second.

Sounds like you had a fabulous time. But it also seemed a little bit busier than our days there the week before. Now that you've posted your review, I need to get mine done!!

15. Aww what a special day; something so fun to do before Mabel arrives! I love all your pictures! I can't wait to take Liam some day (and Conor because he has never been either!)!!

16. So happy you guys had so much fun!!! And I'm so happy you got your churro! Such a special trip for you and Abigail (and grandparents) to do together before Mabel comes!

17. Kerri Koen says:

This looks like you all had the best time, and her little face when she is with the princesses?! Priceless. We are headed to Disney World in August and I cannot wait 🙂

18. Marla says:

Looks like such a fun time! Definitely the happiest place on earth!

19. These photos are so so wonderful!
    I can't wait to take my boys to Disney someday 🙂
    Loving that white top on you!

20. I have to admit that I teared up reading this – what a PERFECT Disney day, and for your first time too! To me, that's what Disney is all about, and I'm so glad you had such a great time!

21. Tanika Rice says:

That is SO awesome! She truly had a magical time, sounds like you did too 🙂

22. Lexi D says:

Oh my gosh! It looks like you guys had a blast! I want to go back to Disney so bad!

23. Jenny says:

OH MY GOSH! This makes me want to go to Disney like right now! It looks all so, pardon my pun, magicial! Love all the princess pictures and the one with minnie too! That ice cream mickey seems like the perfect afternoon treat too! Looks like such a fun trip at just the right age. We want to wait for Callie to be just a little older before going… well to have an experience like you described. Old enough to get it but young enough for it to be magic! 🙂

24. Such fun pictures! I live right near Disney World, but I've been wanting to see Disney Land for forever!

25. I beyond love this…. BEYOND!! I'm so jealous!

26. B says:

This looks SO SWEET, a neat moment for the two of you to share!

27. This looks like such a blast! I went to Disneyland when I was younger but I can't remember it. I can't wait to take my kids!

28. How precious!! I just love Disneyland – all the characters, the food and all the smiles. Abigail seemed like she was smiling ALL day long and I'll have to file these trip details away for future reference. I'm so glad she got the Mickey ice cream and got to meet so many of her favorites. What a special trip!!

29. Jessie says:

CK just read this post with me and we LOVED it! She said Abigail was her new best friend and that means she is Abigail's new best friend, too. Then she said, "She sure looks sweet sleeping right there, doesn't she?" <3

30. Kristen says:

i got teary just reading this post so I can't even imagine how you were 😉 seriously. I LOVE disneyland, and I cried when I first went (in 2011…. lol) because it was like being a child again. no shame. i cannot wait to have kids and take them there, or to disney world (yeah i cried when i went there in 2012 as well).