The Rest Of Arizona

1. These pictures are too cute! Can't wait to see the house!

2. Tanika Rice says:

I love how great of a relationship she has with her grandparents!! 🙂 It makes me all so happy! I can't wait to see your little Mabel!

3. I would SO love a warm weather trip right about now. It looks like you had a great time! Love that hot tub/pool there too. I loved following along on IG, and that's awesome you got to do Disney too!

So jealous that you had an opportunity to get a bit of sunshine and vitamin D. Gosh, how my pasty skin could use some right about now!:) Glad you and Abigail had such a fun trip and were able to enjoy so much time together. And super glad your sweet hubby was able to get some good progress going on the house updates. He's a keeper!:)

5. Yeah sounds like you guys didn't have any fun at all. That is pretty awesome that you guys got to get away and visit fam while the hubs stayed behind and was super productive. Sounds like win win to me. That is a tall scary thing though….eee.

6. Tawnya Faust says:

Your vacation looked like so much fun, I've always wanted to visit AZ! We also REALLY want to take S to disney, we are hoping a year from now 🙂

Mabel is starting to strut her stuff, hey? You look incredible! 🙂

7. Heidi Paulsen says:

I can't wait to see the house!

And your Arizona Mabel bump is just precious!

As always it looks like you had a great time with your parents!

And I can't wait to see what Jim did while you girls were away!

9. I am so jealous of your time in the sun! I would give my left arm for a day spent outside.

10. Abigail and that lolly. Oh my word she looks so old! And I don't mean that in a grandma way but holy moly she isn't a toddler anymore!

Sounds like a great trip and good job Jim on a the house work. I'm serious, my house is next. I'll even convert Ellie's playroom into a guest room for ya!!

11. Vanessa says:

Oh how I long to play at the park on a pretty day!!! Looks like you girls had a great time…and I can't wait to see the house pics!

12. Ummmm Abigail has the best wardrobe! I love her little chambray top and that pattern mixing swimsuit is darling. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful getaway together. She seems like quite a great traveling buddy 🙂

13. Lexi D says:

Looks like you guys had a wonderful trip! What I would give to be in a swimsuit right now (or even warm weather)! I love her denim shirt and yellow shorts outfit. Super cute!

14. Kristen says:

is it bad that I want Abigail's swimsuit for myself? so cute!! glad you all had such a great time, can't wait to see the house updates 🙂

15. So glad you guys had such a good time in AZ! And that you FULLY took advantage of the fact that there was an in n out 🙂