Let’s Go Royals! {Opening Day}

1. Jess Beer says:

Ah, that onesie! Mabel will look so cute!

2. Oh my, Jim & Abigail are adorable on their matching jerseys! Salt Lake City doesn't have a major league team but we do have a smaller team here. Opening weekend is two weeks away and we are going to take Liam for the first time!!! Assuming baby doesn't arrive before then! 😉

SO cute! Love the baby onesie! 🙂

4. SO FUN!!!
    I can't wait to get home – hopefully this summer – so we can hit up the K. If all else fails, we'll try to catch the Royals when they're in LA, but it's just not the same as Kauffman.
    That onesie is so stinking adorable!! Every time we're home I try to stop at Kansas Sampler, they have some of THE cutest Royals stuff, and it's almost impossible to walk out without a purchase. 🙂

5. Amanda says:

Ohmygoodenss. Love this!!!! Such a fun family tradition. Abigail and Jim are the absolute cutest together!

6. Sarah says:

Let's go Royals {clap, clap, clap clap clap}!

7. Jenny says:

Abagil and her daddy look so adorable together! How fun they are headed to the game too! And that onesie is just adorable!!! Happy Opening day!

8. I am very sorry to say that I will not, in fact, be rooting for the Royals. As much as I loved them in the World Series (and I did), they are playing my husband's beloved Angels this weekend and I will be rooting for them. BUT in all seriousness, that onesie is SO stinkin' cute! Can't wait to see Mabel rock it!

9. Candace says:

Oh yeah! We've got all our Royals gear out and are ready for games with both girls this year! I have more than one maternity shirt–PTL. Also, y'all make me feel so old! I was actually AT the '85 game–a toddler, but still 😉

10. What an awesome family tradition. Your excitement is infectious!