Spena Baby Week 32!

You are looking adorable! Quick question for you – will you be doing the primrose evening oil this time (did you do it the first time around?) My doctor/midwife suggested it starting at 36 weeks last time around to help prepare for labor, and since you mentioned getting your 'crunchy' on, I wondered if you would be doing that?

Also, side note: the mint bathing suit is on its way to me as we speak. It's my first one piece since like 5th grade. We'll see how it goes (not that I can try it on anytime soon, lol!)

2. Becky Goerend says:

Oh, the leg cramps! I've been having those too. I don't remember having them with my other two! You're looking great!

Time seems to be flying! (Probably not for you though!) Love your outfit!

4. I love that cardigan/shrug you're wearing in the first picture- everything about it looks so summery! That is awesome that you wanted a big plate of vegetables for dinner- I haven't eaten many of those since they all sound yucky currently. Unless you count mashed potatoes πŸ™‚

5. You are looking beautiful; I am still loving that kimono! And I hope you love Birthing From Within as much as I did!

6. You can never have tooooo many lanterns πŸ™‚ Girl, you look fabulous (but I totally know feeling huge is different than looking huge… Mind games we play with ourselves lol)

7. Your broccoli dinner = amazingness. HA! LOVE IT! xx

8. You look adorable!! Sorry about the leg cramping – I remember those crazy pains!! My doc said eat bananas and drink lots of water to help keep them away. Hope you have a wonderful, Easter weekend!

9. Jana Tolman says:

Aaaah leg cramps! The worst. I've been dealing with some minor ones for the past few nights as well. πŸ˜› You're looking so good! πŸ™‚

10. Oh, IKEA. I would be in so much trouble if I still lived in KC now that it's there!!!! Ahh πŸ™‚

You look adorable, not huge at all! Though I can understand the feeling! πŸ™‚ I hope you have a wonderful Easter with your family! πŸ™‚

12. Looking gorgeous as ever!
    I can't wait to see Mabel's nursery!
    And, send some of that awesome sleep this way, please and thank you. πŸ™‚

13. Tawnya Faust says:

You must have announced your pregnancy early because I feel like I thought you were further along! You look amazing though and I still see an ankle bone πŸ˜‰ I remember those leg cramps and oh my word they are no joke!! Can't wait to meet miss mabel! πŸ™‚

14. Tanika Rice says:

You are so adorable πŸ™‚ I can't wait to meet Mabel! Also, "The Business of Being Born" scarred me the first time I watched it LOL. Way to be proactive!

15. But, those leg cramps – terrible,right? I'd blocked those.

16. Sara McCarty says:

You look adorable! This almost makes me want to be pregnant again! I was definitely one of those crazy mamas that loved being pregnant. Can't wait to see the nursery reveal! I LOVE nurseries!!!

17. Nice recommendation on the books! I got leg cramps too, it's the worst!