Spena Baby Week 33

I would love to hear your birth plan! Will definitely be looking for that next week. And can't wait to see Miss Mabel's nursery!:) As a side note, I think Mabel must weigh 28 pounds, because I have no idea where you are putting it, Mama! You look great and are all belly!:)

2. Chelsea says:

You look so cute!! I love that chair 🙂

Looking so cute! I was looking at how big Mabel is measuring…that's about how big Hallie was when we took her home 🙁 It;s crazy! She's too big now!

Looking as good as ever! True story: when I was pregnant with Cash, I got super swollen. I mean I looked like an angry Hulk. Anyways, after my baby shower in February (Cash's due date was 4/5) , my hands started swelling. I still had my rings On. Well, we did everything & I mean everything to get those babies off. Nothing worked. I had to go to our jeweler & he had to CUT them off of my hand. Seriously, the second you think they are too snug, take them off. 🙂

5. So glad the Vitamin D is helping!!! I'm working through a bit of a birth plan with my doula right now, and it has me so stinking excited for delivery!

6. Jenny says:

you look wonderful and red is totally your color! I had a May baby and I was fed swelling and all sorts of similar aches you're having by this point too. I think it's just that time of year. But the best part is once she comes you can be outside right away!!!

7. You look amazing!!! And I just did the red raspberry is hot water closer to the time!!

8. Becky Goerend says:

Such a cute picture! Glad to hear you're doing well!

9. Jess Scott says:

Oh my gosh, I've worn the same striped tank this entire pregnancy…you gotta do what works!! 🙂 When I am lying on the couch (or in bed), I have to mentally prepare myself to get up because it takes so many darn turns and maneuvers! Haha!!! I hope you continue to feel well and I really hope you are able to have the birth you want!!!! 🙂

10. Yes for the sleep of your life!!! And now I'm wanting a frapp for myself…mmmmmm.
    xx

11. Candace says:

I think I will seriously surpass you in size before you have Miss Mabel! Hello baby #3, you are GIANT! Also, I had a crazy iced coffee craving this week too-yum!! I LOVE the gold pouf and chair-can't wait to see the to see the rest of the nursery. Also- I'm drinking all kinds of crunchy hippy teas and ew-some of them are a hold-your-nose and make sure they're really cold, gulp it down drink. Can't wait to hear your plan! We had Liv all-natural in the Hospital, and are having #3 at home with a Midwife–eek! You should see the looks on peoples faces, haha. Apparently I'm too crunchy for the Midwest–good to know I'm not alone!! 🙂

12. Wow! Best sleep ever? That's awesome Courtney!!

That chair looks super comfy! I'm sure you'll be spending lots of time in it with sweet little Mabel! Glad you're getting amazing sleep!

14. Carol says:

Best bump picture ever! Love it!

15. Amanda says:

Ohhhh girrrrll!!! yay for Red Raspberry Leaf Tea! I'm a huge advocate of that stuff! Some might say it is a placebo effect but I'm a believer. I drank 2 cups double brewed daily with Lily during my third trimester. This time I have been buying the bulk herb and drinking a pitcher a day. I just drink it plain because I'm paranoid about diluting it. ha! Plus, I'm a creature of habit. Since I drank it plain the first time, that's how I'll continue to do it.

16. If I ever get pregnant and get to deliver a babe out of my body I am hoping to go the natural route. So PLEASE tell me what things you want to delay/refuse so I can make a note!

17. Kelli Richards says:

Oh Courtney, this has got to be one of my most favorite pictures ever! You are absolutely beautiful … stunning … radiant! I love you, and I am just beside myself with excitement for you & your growing family! xoxo Auntie K

18. That picture is no where near as fun as the one you sent me. Just saying.

19. The three point (or sometimes 8 point) bed turning – LOL! Totally there with you on that one.
    You're looking radiant as ever, and so glad to hear you're sleeping so well!!