Spena Baby Week 34

1. Becky Goerend says:

You look great! These weeks are going to fly by! We installed the car seat last night. Phew!

2. These next 6 weeks are going to FLY BY! I can't wait to see A as a big sister. I worry about Jim though… he seems like a man's man and boy, does he have his hands full with all things girl! ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. SO crazy, mama! I'm with you (on lots of things), but baby girl needs to stay put for a little while, we are not ready yet! But so excited for when the time does come! ๐Ÿ™‚

Turning over at night is the WORST! I don't remember my belly being this big or sore before! Maybe it's a second pregnancy thing?

4. "You were a really good mama today."
    How darling!!!
    Go you on your great thrifting finds!

5. Jess Beer says:

Awww. "You were a really good mama today." THE BEST!

You look gorgeous by the way! <3

6. I love my support belt (Gabriella brand…Amazon) but definitely try the Solly first!

7. Tricia Regar says:

I love that little side table. What a deal!

8. You look fabulous! 6 more weeks! Getting close now, but still plenty of time to get lots done. Hope you're not stressing. How cute that you were "a really good mama" the other day! That is adorable.

9. Father daughter camping trip!?! BLESS THEM! So cute. xx

How exciting! I'm sure you'll get everything finished in time! And I know what you mean about rolling over in bed. It is no joke. Some nights I just give up and stay on the one side because it's too much effort. ha. I hope you have a fun little time at home while your loves are on their camping trip; what a fun idea! ๐Ÿ™‚

11. The peeing – yes. The heavy stomach – yes! I keep trying to tell people it feels like the bottom is going to fall out when I workout, but everyone just looks at me as if I'm growing an arm out of my foreheadโ€ฆ So there's that.
    I'm so jealous you've gotten the hubs on board to paint your crib. I'm DESPERATE to repaint our nursery furniture, but no one in my family (not even my mom) thinks it's wise. WHAAAAT?! Why can't they all just agree with the hormonal pregnant lady?!
    Looking fab, momma. I hope Miss Mabel hangs on for another solid six weeks!

12. Amanda says:

You were a really good mama today…versus every other day. ha! Nothing like the inadvertent backhanded compliments from the most innocent. ๐Ÿ™‚ Love that Jim and Abigail are going on a camping adventure together! I feel like my belly has felt "sore" this time around too. I definitely don't remember that feeling from being pregnant with Lily. Love that side table too btw!

13. Laura says:

Eep! So soon that sweet girl will be here!