Spena Baby Week 36

So close! I am so jealous that you get to hold a teeny pink nugget soon! (and I don't mean a Mickey D's nugget!)

2. The cutest! I also took my wedding rings off yesterday, so knocked up girl it is from here on out!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ It is surreal, so exciting & crazy at the same time! Weren't we just announcing we were pregnant?! I have loved going through this journey with you! Just think, now we get to watch our girls grow!!!!!!! XO

3. You're getting so close to the end! Love that shirt in your pic too ๐Ÿ™‚ I can't wait to hear about miss Mabel's arrival!

4. Jana Tolman says:

I can't believe it's getting so close! I'm so excited to "meet" her. I'm so not on the same page as you with missing pregnancy when it's over thoughโ€“when I get to this point, I'm seriously SO over the whole thing. ๐Ÿ˜›

5. Looking so so beautiful! I can't believe Mabel has had such big movements this late in the game! And I completely share your feelings about not wanting pregnancy to end, and I am literally only days (hopefully) away!

6. Yay for the nursery!! Even though we had over a year for Ellie's it didn't get done until after we brought her home. You learn so much more of their needs (and yours) once they are actually here.

7. MeganB. says:

I can't wait to read morethe of these and then see when Mabel arrives!! So exciting. June is my baby month and I am freaking out over here lol! Things are getting real. ๐Ÿ™‚ Praying for the rest of your pregnancy journey with this baby girl of yours.

Sweet girl, you are just glowing in that top pic! Love it! Toward the end of my pregnancy, I was definitely feeling ready to be done…But when the time came to deliver Vivi, I mourned the loss of our time together with her in my tummy. I also didn't get a lot of time to prepare myself mentally with her surprise early arrival, so that probably had something to do with it. It really is crazy that all these babies are making their debuts or getting ready to. Eeeek!

9. Such an exciting time for you! Enjoy! XOXO

You are so close! How exciting! There are many nice things about pregnancy, but one of my favorites is carrying baby around with you everywhere you go, not having to get anything extra to take with you, and knowing baby is safe with you. And also, just having those days of you and baby -nobody else. I'm sure she'll come when she's ready, and I'm sure you will be over the moon to see her sweet little face!

11. Laura says:

You are the cutest…seriously. Where's that shirt from? (Even if I'm not pregnant and don't have a use for it currently…haha.)

12. THIS CLOSE!!! Eeep!
    I'm just waiting for that line to show up. However, I've heard with girls it often doesn't make an appearanceโ€ฆ
    That McDonald's. Woah. Trigger craving at its finest, right here.

13. You are adorable!! You totally look happy, content and so pretty. I just love that top on you. Glad you're doing great and hope you have a really uneventful next few weeks with lots of McDonalds ๐Ÿ™‚

14. I totally had the same thought- 36 weeks, already?! Missing the bump is too real. As much as having baby in arms is fantastic and getting prebaby body back is wonderful, something about not having it is a little bittersweet. Hormonal problems, much ๐Ÿ˜‰

15. Diana L says:

yes to the fries and ice cold coca-cola!

16. I'm so behind on all my blog reading and feel like such an ass for not keeping up with your pregger self like I wanted to. Having said that, you are the most adorable preggers lay-day evah. Cherish all the moments, momma. So happy and excited for you!