Coming Home

1. Amanda says:

Such a wonderful alternative to the big sister gift! I struggled with that thought too and ended up doing nothing. I think the party is perfect!

2. What a sweet way to involve the big sister!! It looks like Abigail LOVED every minute of it and that cookie cake looked delicious. Way to go Big Sis!!

3. hello erin says:

That's the sweetest!! Love that A like woah 😉 and that cookie looks all sorts of delicious!!

4. That is the cutest idea ever! I love that she planned a party for her new baby sister- what a great way to welcome her home!

5. Leslie says:

What a wonderful idea! Abigail did such a great job welcoming her little sis home! Great photos – especially the last one with all four of you! 🙂

6. I just love the birthday party! I really want to have a home birth next time, and I love idea of singing happy birthday & making a cake right after delivery!

7. I LOVE this idea!!! How special for Abigail to be able to plan Mabel's 1st (0st?) birthday party! She looks like the proudest big sister and I'm sure you all had a great time celebrating being HOME!

8. The zero cake is my favorite favorite favorite!!!!! xx

9. That was a brilliant idea, it includes her and since she gets to plan it all I bet she felt in charge 🙂
    AND I didn't cry this time
    Those going home pics were great!

10. Karra says:

Yay for coming home!! and that cookie cake looks DELISH.

11. Diana L says:

how sweet of Abigail to do all that for her baby sister coming home!

That is too stinkin sweet! I love that Abigail put a little party for her baby sister together! What a sweet story to tell years down the road, and the pictures are just the best. And also, you look amazing! 🙂

13. What a brilliant idea! I'm definitely going to file this away for when we bring a new sibling home for our little one (some day far far away in the future).

14. So sweet, love that she planned that for Mabel!!!

15. What a great idea!!! I love it. Abigail nailed it. As did you and your mom!

16. I just love this and Mabel looks adorable in her outfit!! And once again you hit the nail on the head: it's not Abigail's birthday but Mabel's having her plan a party for ME was genius….bookmarking that idea for Ellie for when we bring home a sibling in 20 years!!!

17. That is just so sweet! I love the idea of a party. Super cute 🙂

18. Michelle says:

Congratulations. I just had my first baby girl in jan and its so fun being a mom. I love the party idea from the big sister though. Such a great idea.
    xx, Michelle

19. Tanika Rice says:

That is honestly a REALLY good idea (the coming home party) and I wish I had thought of it! We gave Gracie a small present for a Big Sister present told her that her brother brought it for her. She really responded well to that and still recognizes that her gift is from her brother. 🙂 But I wish we had done the party! Welcome home, Mabel!