Life Happenings

1. brittany says:

sheee is soo cute! you can tell she is such a fun little lady with so much personality!! and in her jammies in the car, that is the cutest!

2. This post just made me smile!! Y'all have been having a great time together 🙂 I love the car picnics, running errands together and all of the adventures you've been on. Looks like the past few weeks have been wonderful. Enjoy your time together before you get to add another darling girl to the mix!!

3. Diana L says:

so much going on, and she's such a sweet girl!

4. MeganB. says:

That last picture of A!? kills me with adorable. 🙂

5. Jess Scott says:

You guys are too cute together! Way to go at the dentist – both as a patient and waiting for you! She seems like the sweet girl!!! PS Did she draw those people? Cam just draws lines and circles (not on purpose) then wants to go for a wagon ride. Ha!! 🙂 What fun….she is going to be the BEST big sister!!!!

She is super cute! I have to say I was a bit sad not to see her little "butts" added to her drawings! lol! She cracks me up!

7. It sounds like you have such fun days together! She is the cutest, and will definitely make a great big sister!

8. Liz says:

I felt like Ella really turned an artistic corner around 4 years. She fell in love with it!!

9. Not joking, I cried in my office at my desk in front of everyone after I read this:
    she'll say things like, "Hi Mabel! Kick Mabel! It's me! Abigail, your big sister!"
    So sweet

10. She is so so cute!! I know she can't wait to be a big sister!

11. I love that she is taking an interest in your belly now, that is so cute!!! Still cannot get over your kitchen – it looks so great. And of course I am so looking forward to dates with Ellie when she gets a little bigger!

12. hello erin says:

She has better art skills than I do. And sign me up for a chick fila car picnic! For reals.

13. You guys have had so many fun adventures lately. I keep thinking I need to make some mid morning trips to CFA… but I always forget about that place which is weird since it is so close. I think that dashboard picture might be my favorite Miss A photo ever too.

14. Abigail is just way too sweet – honestly, she is going to be the best big sister!!

15. Gosh Abigail is such a cutie. Everything she dose is cute! I love that she's been talking to Mabel 🙂 Btw, the hubs is going to Joplin next week but I have to stay here and work 🙁 Boo.