Our Hospital Stay

1. So glad you guys had such a wonderful experience!!!! Your mom looks so much like you, just beautiful! 🙂

And can't believe her name was spelled wrong – a funny story on her first day of life?!!!!

2. Diana L says:

I'm glad it was a better experience than the first time around! and Mabel looks extra cute and lovely in that picture of your dad and her.

3. P!nky says:

So wonderful you had a great stay, even with the tornado warnings, eeek!

Your parents are rockstars! I can only imagine how much they wanted to be there earlier, but glad they were able to get there as quick as they did.

4. It sounds like you had a great experience! I laughed when you said they spelled her name wrong, because the same thing happened to us when Reese was born 🙂 She is so sweet and precious, and I love the puppet show Abigail put on 🙂

5. Oh be still, my heart. <3 So, so sweet.

6. Jenn says:

Your parents had quite the journey to get there. Talk about dedication! I didn't put two and two together until seeing it written on her hospital bassinet, but her birthday is the same as Brooke and Harrison's. May 16th is a great day for a birthday!

Your picture are beautiful, sweet girl! Love them!:) Sweet Mabel is definitely an easy baby to get adorable photos of!

8. How sweet of your parents to rush to get there! Mine would do the same thing! Your parents don't look old enough to be grandparents, by the way! I love the blanket and little hat on Miss Mabel. So sweet!

9. Laura says:

This makes my heart burst. So happy for you. 🙂

10. A perfect model indeed, Mabel is so darling! Second hospital stay was wayyyy better- I wonder if they only harass and bother first time moms?! Kidding (sorta) Nothing beats coming into the world with a tornado welcoming 🙂

11. Jess Scott says:

Oh, Mable…I can't believe they spelled her name wrong! Geez! I am so glad your stay was better than expected…it does feel like there's constantly someone in your room. With Cam, I had to ask the nurses to come check on us both at the same time, because someone came in our room every 30 minutes, literally, to check one of us. It was a bit insane. PS What proud grandparents – and so many of them!!! They are all adorable! I am so glad your parents were finally able to get to you….it must have seemed like an episode of the Amazing Race! Ah!!

12. Congratulations!! She's beautiful and I'm glad to hear your family arrived ASAP. Be safe with all those tornadoes and snuggle, snuggle, snuggle. How's Abigail doing? I'm sure she's LOVING having family in town 🙂

13. So glad your hospital stay went well! And your poor parents. What a whirlwind from getting the call that Mabel was coming to packing to getting on the plane and finally to you. But I'd say it was all worth it to see that sweet baby's face! They don't look mad 🙂
    And speaking of, poor Mabel. Already getting her name spelled wrong. I can't wait to see what happens when she's old enough for a Starbucks! Seems like those people can't spell anyone's name right (they spelled Seth's name like Z-E-T-H once! LOL)

14. Why do I always cry reading your posts! Those are the sweetest pics. I saw the one of your mom and said oh she dyed her hair lighter. Whoops. And the one of J's parents and you- sweet. You have (what seems from here) an amazingly kind family.

15. haha your poor parents! That is a hurry up and wait and get no sleep kind of evening.
    Poor Mable…almost. Aria gets a-ray-a all.the.time. I mean I had no idea people couldn't say Aria, it is not even low on the popular list. I think it is top 50 in the recent social security name lists.

16. I love that you had so many families members that could come visit. After 26 hours of labor, all mine had to go back to work or school; thanks for being totally stubborn, Connor!
    And while you didn't get the professional shots you wanted, you still got some great first day photos of Mabel and those will be worth more than gold when she is older.

17. I love this! Looking through these snapshots almost makes me teary eyed! (haha) she is just so perfect and I am so happy for yall!!

18. I laughed far too hard at your "doling out relaxing uterine massages"!!! And I cannot get over how absolutely beautiful you look post baby!

You look beautiful! And you have such a prefect little model! I'm glad your hospital stay was a good one.

20. Leah says:

Sweetest pics!! Glad it was a good stay!! ?