Spena Baby Week 38

1. Have you dropped?! It's getting so close! But I think sweet Mabel will not be born until your mom is here. Everything in perfect timing!

2. I love those swaddled! I'll have to remember them for adoption #3 (unless God finds favor in us and blesses us with a pregnancy)

And um hellos awesome deal for your rocking chair part! I forgot to tell you how much I love the coral color in the crib! Where and what color?? You know I'm obsessed.

Hair and nails are where it's at! Hopefully girlfriend waits until after your appointments!!

I always call my stretchy pants "Thanksgiving Pants!" Love friends! I can't wait for you! lol! I am going to swoon over Mable's every picture…just warning you! lol

4. cristina says:

"punching me in the vagina all the time" – I had to lol at that one. �� Hang in there! You're so close!!

5. Oh my gosh, lightning crotch? I'm afraid to google it! Hang in there my sweet friend….you may feel crummy but I can tell you that you look beautiful!

6. #thingsabigailsays — always my favorite! xx

7. Jana Tolman says:

Girl, I totally hear you. I am feeling the exact same way. The other night, I fell asleep on the toilet when I got up to pee. It was ridiculous. 😛

Haha, I LOVE that Abigail said that. Too funny. I can't wait to meet Ms. Mabel!

8. So close!!! Hang in there! You look great!
    And I remember the day I had to forego the wedding rings. I was SO sad! But it just means you are getting so, so close to meeting Miss Mabel!

9. Lightening crotch – I had no idea there was a term for that, but yep, I feel your pain (literally).
    The pee – always peeing. I joke (halfheartedly) that I spend a majority of my days and nights making trips to the bathroom.
    That belly pic is adorable!

10. Kristin McGeeney says:

You look fantastic! No matter how many women I have seen carrying babies, it's still amazing what our bodies can do! Stay strong in the last weeks of pregnancy! Hope you are feeling well!

11. Amanda says:

Lol at lightning crotch. That's the worst! I always thought it felt like their little finger nail scraping it's way out. So close mama. 🙂

Your symptoms and sleep are just about exactly like mine. Oi. I just want to sleep through the night for once before the baby comes and I won't be able to sleep through the night again for a year [or three…]! But you are so so close! I can't wait for you to meet Miss Mabel and to see her little face.

Enjoy your pampering sessions!

13. Girl … Aaaaaalll the symptoms, I have them. I'm with ya, cooked & ready to pop! Can't believe it! Can't wait to hear the good news! Xo

14. MeganB. says:

& I guess as soon as you got those nails done she did come! haha… she knew you typed that. 🙂

15. MeganB. says: