The First Two Weeks

1. Love reading your updates!!! So glad that things are going well, you all look so very happy!!!! And how funny that Mabel looks like Jim & Abigail like you?! They are both adorable!!!

Everyone looks so settled & just plain ole happy! πŸ™‚ How long will your Mom be staying? Love all of your updates!

3. hello erin says:

You guys are kinda nailing the whole new baby thing!! And look at you out of the house! With makeup! Seriously rockstar! And Mabel is THE cutest!

4. Amanda says:

I agree with the singing the praises of the rock-n-play. We didn't have that the first time around but man am I loving it this time. Also, I think I've worn Benny more times now than I ever wore Lily. I have the ktan and totally love it.

5. I can't believe you never wore Abigail!!! Baby wearing is s game changer! Let me know if you want any carrier suggestions when you outgrow the Solly; I am the proud owner of 5 separate carriers.

6. The Macons says:

Love love!! She is precious! You look great! I am filled with exclamation points and you are making me want a another baby. UGGGGHHHHH NO more with those sweet curled up legs, ahhhhh!

7. Tawnya Faust says:

LOVE all of the photos, Mabel is just a little doll! I've been eyeing up the Zozu headbands, just waiting to see if I'm having another little gal first πŸ˜‰ I think I will cry if I'm done buying headbands for itty bitty baby heads.

8. Jess Beer says:

OMG I LOVE all the Mabel pictures! Keep them coming! And awesome you guys had a date night – much needed, I'm sure. πŸ™‚

9. She seems super content! That is great. And it also looks like Miss A is adjusting pretty well. πŸ™‚ so excited for you to get your pics done. I am a hobby photog and I have only got to do a few newborns, so precious!

10. OMG that picture of her yawning in her Mabel blanket melted my heart. I think my ovaries too. You look so gorgeous and happy in that picture with her sleeping on your chest πŸ™‚ I'm glad everyone is adjusting so easily!!

11. These are so darling Courtney!!! Babywearing is where its at when theres two to take care of, being hands free is a luxury, haha.

12. hahahaha draw me like one of your french girls. love it. glad all is going well and you are feeling fabulous – Mabel is a beauty πŸ™‚

13. I am obsessed with your little fam. And I really wish we lived closer so we could be real life friends too. πŸ™‚
    xx

Oh, it sounds like things are going well for you and your little family! I hope the transition continues to go well and that you all settle into a a happy new normal πŸ™‚ And goodness, yes, those rock n play sleepers are amazing!

15. Ashley Dorey says:

Is it terrible that this already makes me want another cuddly (sleeping) baby?!! Hahaha! I'm cracking up at your Titanic reference…perfect! Love that y'all are adjust nicely. Keep it up mama!

16. Talk about a cuteness overload!! Your girls are just precious. I'm so glad that your mom is there to help out right now and it looks like motherhood times two is treating you well. Olive loved her rock n play and being worn so I'm glad it's working well for you.

17. Candace says:

So great that you are documenting these days! I remember being so thankful for my Instagram after Liv was born!

18. She is too precious! And you look amazing for just having her. Congratulations! !!

19. Tanika Rice says:

Oh man, I just died of a lot of cuteness. So happy for you guys!

20. Tara Illy says:

Congrats on your new little one!!

21. I have so many comments. Where to start. I love that Mabel was able to attend her own baby shower! And how sweet of Jim's co-workers!! Love the pictures of Abigail and Mabel together!! And also kinda wish I baby wore Mason when he was little. I feel like I didn't even really know about it or have the right wrap for it. It would have been a total game changer!
    And mom for the win! Hope you guys had an amazing date night!

22. Okay that picture of A holding ME is so adorable. I still can't get over the answer to our prayers and that sweet Mabel is here!!! I'm just elated for y'all. That is one nice swaddled job you've got there! Nicely done. And one last thing…how could you have not ever worn Abigail? That just blows my mind! What did you do?!!

23. I love all these pictures! I remember the early days of baby sleeping on me or Scott- glad the rock and play works for you though! I may have to look into that πŸ™‚

24. Susannah says:

Aww… your little mabel is to precious for words!