The Spena Sisters Meet

1. So sweet! She's such a good big sister already. It will be beautiful to watch that relationship grow and grow.

2. Jess Beer says:

Oh my gosh, this just melts my heart and brings tears to my eyes. My mom struggled with secondary infertility, so I clearly remember when my first sister was born (I was 9). Such an amazing feeling to finally have a sibling after so long.

3. hello erin says:

The sweetest big sister ever! a just looks so happy and right at home with that little babe. Send her over to teach lex a thing or two? We're moving at a snails pace towards sisterly love 😉

Aww!!! So sweet! Great pictures!

5. Leslie says:

I love everything about this post. More than anything, I want to give my daughter a sibling – for the same reasons you mentioned. I will be so overjoyed and grateful if and when we have another baby!

6. Hayley! says:

SO sweet. That video is precious. I'll never forget that moment when Eli met Selah for the first time. What a great blessings siblings are!

7. That video is a hoot: "You can hold her now" as if to say, "Um, yeah. That's enough of that!" LOLOL. I'm so happy for you and your family!!! XOXO

8. Jana Tolman says:

I love this! I love that this moment was the fulfillment of something you've been hoping and praying for for such a long time–what a precious blessing! Oh man, it's making me SO anxious to have this very same moment with Joshua and his baby sister. I'm so excited to see how Abigail continues to grow into her role as big sis! 🙂

9. Oh my gosh! I can't wipe this smile off my face! The SWEETEST! I love that Abigail wanted to hold her and then she was done, like here daddy, take sissy back. She looked a little unsure at first but you can see the love she has for Mabel just in the pictures! They are going to be the best of friends!

10. The first time sisters meet melts my heart! I feel/felt the same things as you, total life fufillment 🙂

11. I love this! She is going to be the best big sister. I'm so looking forward to when Reese meets her baby sister too, and I hope it goes just as well!

12. So, so cute. I'm glad you have a little family of 4 now!

13. You look beautiful….and so do the girls. Congrats!!!

14. The second to the last pic= heart. I can see the sweet love pouring out of your face and smile.
    And again this made me cry, I am an emotional blob lately but at least it is over happy stuff! Congrats again

15. Be still my heart. This is just the sweetest and most beautiful. And I can't possibly help the fact that there are tears streaming down my face.

16. Such great photos! So glad that Abigail has a sister 🙂 I can't imagine life without my two!

17. Susannah says:

<3 This is beyond precious!!! Congratulations to your whole family!!!!

18. Soooooo sweet – this gets me so excited! And so very happy for u,friend!

So precious! Such a beautiful family!

20. Oh this is so wonderful. A looks so happy and is going to be the best big sister! Sister! She is a sister! Oh the best.

21. Oh how this completely melts my sissy heart! <3 WHAT a blessing they BOTH have throughout this life. A sister!!! Absolutely amazing. xx

22. Candace says:

So precious. Now you've got this pregnant Mama crying and reminiscing. So happy for you!!

23. OMG this seriously is making my heart MELT. So, so sweet. CONGRATS to you and your precious little family. Mabel is just gorgeous and I know Abigail is going to be the BEST big sister!