Happy Father’s Day, Jim!

1. Amanda says:

Love the real ness of those pictures girlfriend! Lily had her moments of being a little diva this weekend too. Maybe it's a full moon? πŸ˜‰ wish I would have been so creative as to throw together some pictures for a gift. So sweet.

2. I love the DAD frame! best laid plans and all too. Let's take a cute picture = let's be completely uncooperative.

3. I have not thought of Cheddar's in years! We used to have one in GR, but it closed. In college, my friends and I used to go there at least once a week for cookie monsters.
    Sounds like a great weekend~

4. Sounds like a lovely weekend! I didn't get a great snap of all my boys either! And it made my post patting heart so sad. As if one picture on one psrticular day really matters that much!

5. I heard about Abigails… performance (not sure what to call it) at church yesterday, lolololol. I hear you on the royally misbehave part but some day a few years from now you will retell the story and laugh right?!

Love the pictures of the girls for Jim's frame. I did that for Luke one year & I love your idea of switching the picture year after year. I'll have to do that next year with Cash & Bean {yes, still no name…}. Have a great Monday!

7. Leslie says:

Love those DAD pictures! SO cute!

Girl, no successful family pictures over here either. #reallife

Cheddar's is the best! It's one of our favorites! We hate that they don't have it where we live now, it was always our first pick of places to eat no we always talk about how we wish there was one here. I'm glad you all had a good weekend and I hope that things go well as a little family of four! You'll be great taking care of your girls on your own!

10. Those dad pictures are just precious! Mabel is like the perfect baby model and Abigail the ideal big sis.

11. Sounds like the perfect weekend!!! PS is that a giant margarita in the corner of one of the first pictures?! If it is, you go mama! πŸ™‚

12. Love the first pic. It totally captures the essence of the first fathers day with the second baby. His facorite restaurant, his new baby girl, and lil miss A hamming it up πŸ™‚

13. Diana L says:

1. that picture of the three of them with the food in her mouth.. Typical move!

and

2. I thought that was Abigail and a doll (and then you somehow made the same pic of Mabel alone), until I read what you put.. haha, my bad!

14. Stasia says:

Love that dad frame… we might have to give that a try next year!!! πŸ™‚

15. Your weekend sounds perfect to me! Any time I don't have to cook AND wear comfies? Call it the biggest success ever.
    As for that D-A-D photo, OMGosh, the cutest. I may just have to borrow that idea once M2 arrives. πŸ™‚