Life Lately With Two!

Both girls are just so beautiful! You are one lucky mommy!

2. It sounds like you all are doing fabulously! I love seeing Abigail with her baby sister and I'm anxious to see how a morning out with her was a turning point. You look great, and Mabel is just the cutest thing ever!

3. hello erin says:

You have life with two DOWN! I love it. And the girls are seriously the cutest sweetest ever!!

4. Love this so, so much. What joy! xx

5. It looks and sounds like you are all transitioning fabulously to life with two beautiful little ladies!
    Seeing your girls together is the sweetest thing ever.

6. Love all the pictures! One of my favorite things to do is dress little sister in big sister's hand me downs- brings back such sweet memories! And can we just talk about how hilarious the picture of a topless Abigail is?!

7. Such great pictures, makes me remember having a newborn in the house and nursing any time anywhere – they grow too fast!

Love this! It reminds me to share more pictures of just the every day – because the every day moments are ones I want to remember!

9. oh those pics! love em.
    I SWEAR every time I see your mom I think, oooh a sister. Lordy! 🙂

10. Amanda says:

I totally second the rock-n-play sentiment. Except, Benny is almost outgrown his. Not too sure what we are going to do now. ha! Also, how do you feel about the head petting? I see that Abigail looks as if she enjoys that as much as Lily does. Definitely not a favorite of mine, however I have learned to tone it down a notch and let it go a bit. 😉

11. Oh my goodness. The sweetness! Where do I start? First of all, I LOVE the photos of them together! I'm hoping Abigail has adjusted well to having a little sister because she looks to be beaming in all the pictures! You should submit that photo of the first both wearing their Sadie Sky bows to Jess. She'd love it!

12. I love all these pictures!! And, date night – can't beat that.

13. This post just radiates happiness! How sweet it must have been to be surrounded by everyone you love for a whole month. Glad you documented the big and little moments because they pass by too quickly. I'm loving Mabel's bows 🙂

14. Candace says:

Love, love, love it! I may need to start up the blog once little man is here to document those sweet moments!

15. I am loving all these photos!! And sleeping pics of Thomas and Ellie were my fave too!! I absolutely adore y'all as a family of four!

Sweet family. I love getting a glimpse into your every day . this gets me so excited (and exhausted already) for September!!

17. Tricia Regar says:

However you are dressed, or whatever that angle is… you look "teenager" skinny. 😉 What a lovely family. I love all these sweet, SWEET pictures of Mabel, and the girls together!! Congratulations again!!!!

18. oh my gosh that photo where you're all being silly – hilarious! meanwhile, you look absolutely fabulous! and Mabel and Abigail are so adorable, I can't even!

19. Nicole says:

So where is the splash pad around here?