My First Solo Day

So glad your first day alone went so well! That's definitely a confidence booster. We can do this!!! Not every day will be perfect, that's for sure, but we are equipped to handle our children. And that's pretty amazing:)

2. Amanda {Tickled Pink} says:

So happy your first day was a confidence booster!! It's amazing how quickly your days pass now, right? The hardest part of our day is getting everyone lunch. Ha

3. So glad it went so well! That last picture is adorable!

4. Becky Goerend says:

Thank God for the RNP!

5. So glad your first day alone went so well! Sounds like the perfect way to ease into being a mama of two 🙂

6. Sounds like the perfect first day! You've got this 🙂 I was worried too staying home alone with both kids but it hasn't been too bad! AND that last picture of them both asleep is the best!

That's so great! What a good momma! Good job!

8. that is called SUCCESS!
    I love Abigail in the first pic ha ha

9. MeganB. says:

Monday June 22nd is when I had my little Ella. 🙂
    Wish me luck for when I start to brave the adventure of two on my own. lol
    Glad you guys are doing good.

10. I've heard so many mommies talk about how much they love the Rock n Play, it sounds super convenient to move around!

11. That first solo day being out-numbered was full of emotions. I still remember it like it was yesterday (totally worried about how naps would work out lol) and am shocked to realize that was almost a whole YEAR ago! Cherish it my friend 🙂

12. aw how cute is that last picture! good to hear the RNP is so amazing, and your first solo day went so well!

13. Your day sounds like it couldn't have gone any better! I hope the same goes for me come Sept/Oct!

14. Glad you started things off with such a great day. The RNP is amazing and we'll forever be big fans 🙂

15. Stasia says:

Just keep rocking it one day at a time 🙂

16. Hooray!! You're so blessed with how well you raised Abigail that she is a big help!!

17. Aww Mabel looks so much like Abigail in that Rock N Play close up! Such a little beauty!

18. Tawnya Faust says:

Sounds like a great day!! This gives me a little bit of hope, I'm seriously worried about adding a second to our family… especially since it'll be right around Christmas and we will likely be on our own for the first month or so!

19. It sounds like you're doing just fine! XOXO
    The rock n play is AMAZING! We used it as long as we possibly could!

I'm so glad you had a good first day with both the girls! You give me hope that we can have a good [or at least successful] day when there is no one here to help anymore! But gosh, I sure dread the day. I'm glad you shared this, and hope you'll share updates as the days and weeks go on.

21. Becky Brunner says:

She is soooo beautiful!!!!!!

22. Your day sounds like the perfect way to ease into things by yourself.
    That last picture of Jim and Mabel is so sweet. I love it when daddies fall asleep with their babes in arm. The. Sweetest.