Life With The Girls

That kitten outfit and bow! So cute!!! Hallie is a tummy sleeper too!

2. I love this so much! Cheers to clear schedules with full days because of even fuller hearts <3
    xx

3. So much love, sweetness, & cuteness in this post! I have tried to slow down a bit and enjoy more time at home with my boys. Love this time with them as they both grow too quick!

4. Jess Scott says:

Ah, they are TOO CUTE!!!!!!! Miss Mabel is just precious…enjoy these moments!

5. So sweet! Enjoy every minute!

6. Stasia says:

Your first sentence is so on point… that is where we are at right now too!

7. Tawnya Faust says:

We are so the same way, I am looking forward to spending the winter at home with my babies πŸ™‚ It's the best job in the world, isn't it? Mabel is getting so big! πŸ™‚ Love your girls, they're so sweet!

8. Laura says:

So much cuteness!

9. hahaha Mabel's finger in that one photo, hilarious! the selfie of you all in the bed is fabulous. Mabel looks like she's looking at you and Abigail like what the heck are you doing lol.

10. YES! Enjoy the full days, they are seriously gone in the blink of an eye. You just described our summer last year with a newborn. So many great memories that I can now relive through you (without the dreaded "side effects" haha πŸ˜‰

11. that Kitten outfit, super cutness. she is growing up so quick and is still so darling.

You girls are having just the best summer!

13. Precious!! Sounds like the perfect summer πŸ™‚ I love Mabel's kitten dress!

14. I love the family selfie! I'm sure you're just loving this special time with your girls πŸ™‚

15. So wonderful… Love your sweet family of four πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

16. It sounds like everything is going REALLY well! Love the picture of her taking a nap on you, and the family selfie is pretty cute, too!

Oh, I love it! Your days sound wonderful. I'm so glad you've been able to enjoy this summer with two sweet little girls!

18. Mrs. Southern Mama says:

Story of my life… Kensington and I NEVER go anywhere (we're homebodys) but I always dress her up. I figure that she's kind of like a little doll of mine! πŸ˜‰ I love this post and all the pictures of your littles!

19. While I'm not trying to rush time, I'm looking forward to seeing how the girls interact when Mabel is a bit bigger. I love the dynamic of a big and little.

20. brittany says:

this is the sweetest and makes me so happy!! i wish we were neighbors!!

21. So, when they put R on my chest right after I delivered, she was already holding her head up! The doctor was like ??? When we're trying to burp her she legit raises her head and looks around, and she's rolled over (front to back) 3 times already! We're not sure what the deal is but it cracks us up. Glad you've had a fun summer. Your posts always make me jealous that I have to go back to work… Even though I love my job and think I might go a tad crazy being a SAHM, you make it sound and look like such fun.