4 Months Of Mabel!

1. brittany says:

sweet mabel!! time is flying, huh!! she seems so happy and she has got to know hooow loved she is!! <3

2. Happy four months Mabel! She is the SWEETEST! Question, what are you putting her in for naps in the crib? I am trying to transition Avalon to naps in the crib (she has been in the rock-n-play!) – but she isn't having it. Thinking I need to swaddle her b/c she is flailing all around!

Happy 4 months! She is just the sweetest! I love that very serious face picture of her right above the one with her chewing on her fingers! What a doll!

4. Jess Scott says:

Ah, she is just the cutest!!! I can't believe she's in 6-9 month clothes and has outgrown her mods! Louise STILL doesn't fit in her shoes…she's a peanut! I love that you wrote "when you get a bath" – second child problems!! Haha!! I think we bathed Cam every night or every other night…Louise gets 2-3 baths a week!!! Haha 🙂 LOVE this little girl…I'm so glad she's so chill for you!!

5. She is seriously the sweetest and cutest! She is such a good baby that you make me want to have one just like her! So content to do whatever and totally goes with the flow. What a perfect baby 🙂 And seriously, what a shame you had to buy new headbands. That must have been terrible lol. (give me all the bows!)

6. She is just the cutest! She has grown so fast, it is mad how fast time flies!

7. Becky Goerend says:

Such a sweetie! Sorry you're not getting more sleep, but awesome she's a fast eater!

8. MeganB. says:

She is the cats meow. I wish Ella was so easy to go here and fro.
    she bawls and wails in the car seat. like
    All.The.Time. =/

9. MeganB. says:

She is the cats meow. I wish Ella was so easy to go here and fro.
    she bawls and wails in the car seat. like
    All.The.Time. =/

10. MeganB. says:

She is the cats meow. I wish Ella was so easy to go here and fro.
    she bawls and wails in the car seat. like
    All.The.Time. =/

11. Her baby legs are calling to me, I just want to squeeze them 🙂 If it makes you feel any better I still dont know what color Brielana's eyes are, at 14 months old! Brown, green, gray, blue, hazel about sums it up!

12. She/'s so adorable and sounds just like Finn! Baths are rare (sorry poor second child) and he is always trying to sneak a peek at the TV! I feel pretty strongly about no screen time before age 2, do I suppose it's a good thing Liam rarely watches too!

13. Stasia says:

Precious!!! 🙂 Love the update, she is getting so big!

She is too cute! I need to give her a sweet little squish! How fun that she is starting to interact more and be more baby than newborn. Can she please teach Oliver how to eat in 10 minutes? Please? He doesn't take an hour to eat, but golly, 10 minutes would be awesome! And yay for good naps; I'm hoping Oliver will start being consistent about naps and start taking some good ones. Love this post!

15. Oh my word!!! Love those cheeks, smiles and legs!!! SO stinkin' cute!!!!

16. Ugh. I could just eat her up! We tried, very unsuccessfully, to transition to the crib. So although Ben's legs are hanging over the rock-n-play it is working for now. And say whaaaaat?! At that morning nap!! A little bit jealous, I must say! 😉

17. I love her precious self! xx

18. Mrs. Southern Mama says:

I so can relate to the feeling of looking at your baby girl and crying. I have been there many a 'times, sister. But when you've got such a cutie like little M, how could you not be grateful!?? My little Kensie makes me feel on top of the world too! Happy 4 months, precious angel baby!

19. Around 4 months is when I think babies start really changing and showing their personalities. I can not wait to watch her grow!

20. Sweetest demeanor ever.
    Let's also pause for a moment to reflect on her little leg rolls. GAH!! Those are the absolute best.
    I feel you on the sleep… Always needing more of it. 🙂

21. Karra says:

Sweet Mabel! Once Bre was able to sit up she got bathed more haha.. now she just goes in with Rae and when we're real lazy, I just shower with both of them lol.

22. She looks so sweet!! Seems like she's the perfect addition to your family. Hope you get a bit more sleep between now and your next Mabel update 🙂

23. Happy 4 months, Mabel!
    She's getting so big!