Insta-August

1. Sleeping baby pics are the best! So are your girls, I just love them!!! Great, great pictures!!!!!

2. Give me all the sleeping baby pics. Heart. Melted.
    I think we have a tummy sleeper, too. I'm a little apprehensive to give it a go just yet… As for sleeping on me (or Scott) – always. And the Solly. That thing is a miracle worker. For real. There hasn't been a time we've used it (yet) that I've put Julia in it and it just zonks her right out.

I adore how sweet Abigail is, especially with her sister. Marcus is always up in Julia's face too! I'm constantly reminding him to give a little space so we can all breath. 🙂

Have a fabulous weekend with that gorgeous family of yours!

3. MeganB. says:

the sisterly love is growing. Beyond cute. 🙂

4. brittany says:

ahhh the ipad for mornings in bed is genius!!! i seriously could've used that idea this morning! haha! and oh. my babies are tummy sleepers, all night all day. i read the whole internet about it [and everything, of course] with my first babe and came to my decisions… but also, mine are so spituppy they'd seriously have choked to death by now! our neighbors had that happen in the middle of the night one night and that's like, my biggest fear! and awww abigail's sign is the cutest thing ever! what a sweetheart!!!

Oh my goodness, Courtney, these pictures are too sweet! Mabel is just the cutest and happiest little girl! I'm so glad you get to spend your days with these two precious girls!

6. Man, sounds and looks like you have the perfect children! That whale sleeper is the cutest!

Give me all the sleeping baby pictures! 🙂 you have some precious girlies on your hands!

8. Tawnya Faust says:

I love all the sleeping baby pics, she's growing so fast! and how sweet is Abigail with her?! The picture of Mabel on the bed propped up on her elbows gets me every time, she's so sweet!!

9. Oh my goodness! The cuteness. I can't take it. I LOVE that Mabel is starting to smile now too. She is so stinkin' adorable!
    I also wish that I had known about the Solly Baby wrap when Mason was a baby. That would have been SO helpful as well as the Rock n Play (though I don't think that was invented yet lol). It's amazing what they come up with in a few years. But seriously, LOVE your girls!

10. "Accidentally matching" is the best! Sometimes I end up matching my girls too, now that is really by accident! (I don't want to be "that mom" hahaha though it could so easily happen :/)

11. I just love this so much. What great pictures and Abigail is an A+ sister!! So many things but I can't wait to see A's gallery wall.

Looks like a great month! Love the photos! Especially A's little sign! Sweet girl!