2015 First Day Of Spena School: My Father’s World Kindergarten

1. brittany says:

ahhh you are amazing!! i love that you're homeschooling her!! i have the hugest temptation to do that as im still not loving the idea of public school [and ahem.. husband not loving the cost if private] but we will have to see! i hope you have lots of updates on this because i love it!! i know she will do great, too. i have a november birthday and i was 5 when i started kindergarten! is that the same for abigail? and ps her little maxi dress is amazing. i'd be wearing it all the time too if i were her!!

2. What a smart cookie you have! I love that homeschooling gives you the flexibility to start her in Kindergarten now because public/private schools have rules that would have made that impossible.

3. Jess Scott says:

I love this! What a smart cookie! How do you do it with Ms Mabel? Is she home with you, too?

I'm looking forward to these Spena school updates! I'm doing a preschool setting here again this year where we are doing a weekly theme along with a letter of the week.

Love it! Here's to a great school year for you and Miss A!

6. MeganB. says:

so neat.
    Any tips on how to start homeschooling preschool? Thats the direction we're heading in and I have no clue where to start lol.

7. MeganB. says:

so neat.

8. MeganB. says:

so neat.

9. Aw. Happy first day of this school year! So fun that she is almost reading by herself!! Long are the days of spelling things out you don't want her to hear, I guess. ha!

10. I had the same anxiety BEFORE starting but once it began, it just seemed easier. I never heard of MFW, Ill have to look into it! Did you get off Amazon? (the question of our time haha)

11. YAY! I'm so glad her first day went so well!! That's great! You'll have to keep us updated on how it goes. Hoping the rest of the week is just as great!

12. hello erin says:

happy first day of school!! and dare i say that girl has muscles for handing the glue like that?! lex only glues with glue in a bowl with a paint brush. . . and dont even get me started on scissors. she's going to be the kid who cuts her own bangs i just know it!

13. Tiffany says:

Awe! I love it! Keep us updated on how she is doing! I have always liked get idea of homeschooling but Sydney and I don't have the personalities to work together on school like that. She learns better from someone who isn't her parent. Lol

14. Sounds like a perfect first day! You are so wonderful for homeschooling her! Liam has a summer birthday, and I'm so torn about school with him. It may seem silly but I don't really want him to always be the youngest & the smallest in his class (and for sports), but he is typically ahead of his peers socially & mentally. Ahh!

15. Rachel says:

Happy beginning of the school year to you! I like the set-up of that manual–it's definitely handy to have everything you're supposed to do lined up in one place where you can check it all off!

16. Deepika R says:

Happy Birthday to spena school, Best of luck

17. Nila Duggan says:

Very nice! I wish I could homeschool but with the daycare I don’t think I could find the time 🙁 Ethan is going to school at our church instead, which is a whole other can of worms! I need uniforms, husband will have to take time to pick him up – it would almost be easier to let him stay home!

I bet she’ll be reading in no time!