5 Months of Mabel!

1. Love, love, LOVE that big ol' grin she has for her sister. Just the sweetest! Happy 5 months, precious Mabel! All these sweet babies hitting milestones lately – it was so fun to all be pregnant together, and now it's so fun to watch all of our babies growing together!!!

2. The cheeks, the grin, I just want to eat her up!
    Rolling? Rolling? No, no, too soon. Right?!
    Julia is the same when it comes to bed time. Naps? Sure, all the live long day! Bed time? HA! HA! HA!

3. MeganB. says:

She is a rockstar baby. Way to go Mabel!!

4. That is the cutest shirt ever. And the one on the floor with her hand up, so cute. Doesn't even seem like 5 months!

5. Happy 5 months! I love that floral sweater on her. She's such a doll. And sounds oh so sweet!

6. mclinds says:

5 months already!/ Wow. What a little sweetheart. She is always so smiley and looks like she adores her big sis!

7. Jess Beer says:

Happy 5 months, Mabel girl! She is the sweetest thing.

8. Isn't it a little sad when you have to put away too small clothes? Mabel is such a cutie!!!

9. She's precious!! I love her little personality. I'm sorry to hear you've got to go shopping for this cute girl – how will you ever limit yourself because she looks cute in everything and in every color?!?! That a great problem to have Miss Mabel. Olive saw her picture and said Awwww sweet baby. Wish we could snuggle your little night owl 🙂

10. she is just so happy! love it. have fun shopping 😉

I love her! He is so cute! It's so fun to read about how she is doing [and what she is doing] since she's just one month older than Oliver. It gives me things to look forward to with him. ha 🙂 How do you get her to nap during the day?! Oliver practically refuses to nap for longer than 20 minutes and when he does it'a only after I rock him for a half hour. Babies… He loves to stay up late at night too and pretty much refuses to go to bed before 9:30 or 10. Silly boy. It sounds like she is a lot like Oliver in many ways – one of which is trying to watch tv. ha. 🙂

12. She always looks so happy; I love her! I sorta wish Finn was more of a night owl because he wants to go to bed promptly at 7pm, and I'm all… When will you get a bath? Do you want to participate in bedtime stories? Dinner? It's crazy, he misses out on a lot!

13. I really hope that that top she is wearing is brand spanking new because I want to get it for Ellie (and for her maybe sister….who knows – we sure don't but better prepared than sorry!!)

14. Rachel E says:

What is the brand of the pacifier Mabel uses? I've tried a few different ones for my nursing babe and she won't take any so far.

15. Such a sweetheart, love her smile!

16. Jess Scott says:

SUCH a cutie! I can't get enough of her!

17. So Sweet! You have the most beautiful little girls. 🙂

18. GOSH she's just a precious little love and joy!!!! xx

19. She's an absolute doll!!! Lily was a night owl too. I remember my husband and I thinking she was possessed or something because every time we thought she was asleep her eyes would ping wise open. Ben on the other hand? No later than 630 every night! So wild. Does she at least sleep in for you?