So, I’m 27

1. A semi parade, say what! Happy happy (belated) birthday to you!! Sounds like a perfect weeeknd

Who knew that semi parades even existed! Joplin sure went all out for you. 😉 Seriously, though, what a great birthday weekend!

3. Haha! Maybe the balloon festival will become and annual thing and you'll always be celebrated. Glad you had a great birthday!

4. Emily says:

Happy Birthday!!!

I love that you and I share the love of Mickey D's French Fries! lol! Sounds like a great Bday!!!

6. Sarah L says:

Isn't our town wonderful? They always celebrate my birthday too! With lots of lights and decorations and a parade with Santa LOL. Happy birthday.

7. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend your birthday! McDonalds fries are the very best!

8. Diana Elle says:

We celebrated my husbands 28th birthday this past weekend, It looks like you had a great weekend, how nice of Jim to arrange that for you! Happy belated birthday!

9. P!nky says:

Happy, happy, birthday! Glad you had a fabulous one!

10. Hope you have a wonderful birthday! The best is yet to come!

11. Becky Goerend says:

What a perfect birthday! Glad it was awesome!

12. So perfect, glad it was amazing! As are u! Xo

13. hello erin says:

hey perfect birthday weekend!! i LOVE it. happy birthday!!

14. awww what a fabulous birthday! your town is pretty awesome. i wish my town was that awesome. i also wish i had some mcdonalds french fries right now. yum.

15. Jess Scott says:

What a perfect birthday!!! Did Ms Mabel take a bottle?? I'm sure you LOVED that vodka bar!! 🙂 PS You're a baby!! I'm almost 33 (enter lots of tears)!! xo

16. If that just doesn't sound like the most perfect way to celebrate 27!
    And Moscow Mule? Oh, yes, I'll take one of those please and thankyouverymuch. 🙂
    So glad your day was the best!!

17. Aww what a fun birthday! Happy belated birthday, Courtney! I'm so glad it was a good one! Mmmm french fries…. 🙂

18. Sounds the perfect birthday! And Moscow mules are my favorite!!!!

19. Sounds like a pretty amazing birthday weekend. My husband's birthday was the 27th and we celebrated at a vodka bar as well! Moscow mules are delicious! Hope 27 is fabulous! 🙂

20. What a wonderful birthday weekend! Your hair was looking fabulous, so theres that to be thankful for too 😉 Heres to another fabulous year for you and yours!!!

21. So glad you had a nice birthday! It sounds wonderful!

22. Mrs. Southern Mama says:

Wait, but are you really 27? You don't look like it. But I'm also really bad with telling peoples ages haha. People say I don't look like my age! Also… love me a good consignment sale!!!

23. Happy Birthday!! It sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! I love that you got to shop on your own, have your favorite treats and enjoy alone time with your hubby 🙂 Hope this year is an extra good one!

24. Angie says:

How sweet of Jim to make your birthday so special.

25. brittany says:

okay this birthday made me so happy!!! i am so glad your no-plans birthday turned into something so fun!! that is the right approach if you ask me. 🙂 and it sounds like mabel has turned into a good little sleeper for you to be able to leave after bed time!! that's so awesome!! happy late birthday, lady!!

26. Ashley Dorey says:

Sounds like a great birthday!! And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who craves a McDonald's fry after a night on the town! ha!

27. Vanessa says:

Um, how cute are you?! And what a fun little weekend…I would love all of those things too, even the semi parade 😉 Happy b-day, friend!

28. The donuts. The fries. The moscow mule. The shopping alone. Love, love, love. Happy (belated) 27!

29. Sounds like the perfect day! Between shopping, donuts and starbucks… and a date night, I think it was perfect! Glad you had a great birthday!

30. My husband is obsessed with Moscow Mules. I have a special birthday gift coming his way to celebrate his love them.

31. So glad you had such a great day! Happy (belated) birthday!

32. just discovered your blog, happy birthday!