The Spena Girls

Such sweet sister girls! I love Mabel's happy smile & her outfit in the last picture. And then Ms. Abigail. I hope to be as cool as her, too. 🙂

2. Does Abigail have THE shirt too? It looks like she has one. Come on fashion people,us adults need one too!
    This is so precious

3. Mabsey's fuzzy hair coming in MELTS ME!
    And so do all the sissy pics..always…but that's old news.
    xx

4. So much happiness in these pics! And Mabel's grin is seriously the best!!

5. bahahahaha she used a toothbrush?! hilarious. but seriously, they are so adorable so i totally get it. i love to see pictures of them so share away!

6. XO Kerry says:

Love love love! They are so sweet. I love Mabel's kitty onesie with the ears!

7. MeganB. says:

you will absolutely have! to take a picture of them on November 5th!! (Katie will be 3 ?… your Abigail 5!!) because Abigail will be 5 years and Mabel will still be 5 months. A super cute moment to capture.
    And a good excuse for more sissy pictures.

8. Such precious girls! I love the little fashionista you have on your hands…the sleeping mask is too cute! Digital scrapbooks are the best 🙂

Oh gosh they are the sweetest! The sleep mask is too funny!

10. I want to be as cool as my 4.5 year old too! Cant get enough of these two, such cuties! Im glad you said what all us moms do, take pictures ALL day long 😉

11. Mrs. Southern Mama says:

HAHAHA the sleeping mask!!!! They are entirely too cute and funny!

12. brittany says:

oh my gosh they are cute. and the sleep mask kiiiillllsss me!!!

13. Oh. My. Goodness. This post is overflowing with adorable! I'm literally laughing over the eye mask.

Mabel is such a happy little baby! Her little face is just begging to be kissed all over! And I see their little personality differences in that comparison picture at the bottom. ha. Also, you make me want to get that little activity table/tray for Oliver's bumbo seat! I think he really might "need" it. haha 🙂 Love this post!!

15. Jenny says:

totally cracking up at the sleeping mask for the baby! so cute and so funny! My fav pic is them just chillin on the front porch! Glad she loves dance class – these little girls in tutus are just so sweet!