6 Months Of Mabel!

1. SIX MONTHS is seriously blowing my mind! A HALF a year, stop this madness! She is so precious, Courtney! And agreed, this is definitely the sweet spot. 🙂

2. Becky Goerend says:

She is so cute! Calvin thinks SSTN is for the birds too…. yawn.

3. Goodness I love this!!!! Those big brown eyes sure are beautiful like her mama's! And WHAT? Hope and I totally started a secret pin board for Nancy's 1st birthday when she turned 6 months too. HA!!! Love. it.
    xx

She is just as sweet as sugar! I do have a hard time believing that six months have passed already!!

5. Wow time flies, I think she is starting to look like Miss A a bit in a few of these pics 🙂

6. She is just too sweet. And I adore her outfit! Happy 6 months to Mabel! 🙂

7. Jess Scott says:

What a LOVE!!!! She is SO similar to Louise…sitting, sleeping in rock and play, not STTN…someday! 😉 I have LOVED watching her grow, and I think she looks SO MUCH like A (even though she has your eyes)!!! Happy 1/2 birthday, sweet girl! Time to start party planning!!!! xoxo

8. Gah, I cannot get enough of Mabel! Especially on snap chat! Is it odd that I think her & Finn look a lot alike…? I would be thrilled with just 2-3 night wakings as now Finn is on the every two hour program. He's 21lbs, so he's not starving… But little guy loves being latched & close through the night!

Oh goodness gracious! What a sweetie pie! How is she already six months old?! How does time go so fast?! It needs to slow down. Also, I completely agree with you on this being the sweet spot age. I love it! It just might be my favorite 🙂

10. She is so cute I can't even deal. Love her on your snaps!!!

11. MeganB. says:

I think it's sooooooo fun that she has brown eyes like mommy. That's a special little gift. 🙂

12. brittany says:

precious girl!! i bet it is so crazy having another girl and discovering that she is all her own person!! she seems so sweet and gentle. obviously wants to be close to her mommy, and i consider that a darn good quality!!!

13. She is absolutely precious!! I just love following your blog & Instagram and watching her grow! I had a question- what caused you guys to have to move her crib into your room? Does that make her sleep better at night? Hope I don't sound stalkerish- I just noticed it in some of your pics!

• Ha! Not stalkerish. Mainly because our bedroom and hers are on total opposite ends of the house and I didn't feel like walking back and forth down the hall one million times a night for pacifier replacements 🙂 and yeah, I'm not ready to send her off to her own room yet!

14. Happy 6 months to darling Mabel! The time is just flying by way too fast now. I can't keep up!

15. Oh my goodness, she is so stinking adorable. What a good little lady you have.
    Happy 6 Months sweet Mabel!

16. i'm obviously not a parent, but 6 months is my favourite age for babies. they are fun and happy, but they don't move too much and they can hold their head up. happy 6 months to miss Mabel!

17. Jenny says:

Oh sitting up was one of my favorite milestones!! So much fun and so much more interaction!! She just looks so sweet and so happy! Love that lavender color on her too — great photos!

18. Happy 6 months, Mabel! She has the sweetest little smile!