A Bounce House Birthday

I purchased a Wal-Mart cake for Luke's birthday & my Mom did for my Dad's party. They were both delicious!

2. So fun!! My older niece had a bounce house birthday after my sister in law had my littler niece and it worked out perfectly and everyone had a BLAST! Even though I only have one, I'd totally do a party there myself! So much fun for the kids (and adults!) and no clean up!

3. Jess Scott says:

I love Walmart cakes!!!! They're so good! And, I am sure she loved this party just as much as the parties you put HOURS into planning…I think we do those parties for us more than our kids! I am totally guilty! I wrote this on IG, but I didn't even plan a party for Cam this year since Louise was born five weeks before he turned three. The money before his birthday (on Wednesday), I texted and FB messaged people and invited them our indoor trampoline place for pizza and cupcakes. He loved it and still talks about it, and I may just do something similar next year. 😉 Good job, Momma…I can tell how much fun she had!!! xo

It looks like she had a blast! So fun!

5. Sounds perfect!! We just had our first bounce house experience and it was a huge hit! I'm going to have to keep this in mind for some future birthday parties 🙂 I loved the low key prep and clean up. Smart thinking mama.

6. aww what a fun party! i would have loved something like this when i was younger. Abigail looks so serious, and Mabel passed out on her Aunt is just adorable!

7. hello erin says:

Most perfect party ever! FOR EVERYONE! Seriously I love it. And that cake! Wal mart?! I don't even believe you!

8. This is the best, her smile says it all!!!! Happy FiVe!

9. Brooke Haas says:

How fun! Bounce houses are always fun for everyone! Also, parties not at home are awesome. We've done the past three parties for my kids somewhere else and the whole not hanging to clean up before/after is amazing! Happy 5th to your sweet girl!

10. JLynn Justad says:

This looks so awesome! I feel like I would have loved this as MY birthday party. Bounce houses are so fun! And I'm with you on the Wal-Mart baked goods. I don't know what they do but maybe I don't want to know because they are so yummy! We used their bakery for the cupcakes at our wedding and they were a HUGE hit. Everyone was asking where we got them and seemed super shocked when we said Wal-Mart! hah! Glad you guys had a good time! xx

11. Happy Birthday to my favorite 5 year old!! Sounds like a great party and much less convincing than the donut theme from last year and the prep from the purple party the year before!!

12. Ashley Dorey says:

I really wish we had something so accessible like this around us! This sounds like the perfect party! Glad she had so much fun!

13. Diana Elle says:

looks like such a fun time (p.s. our daughters had the same theme this year)!

14. Jessie says:

I outsourced CK's birthday party last year and it was bliss. That is definitely the way to go!!

15. mooney says:

funny moment for kids

16. Matt Voges says:

It was a very funniest birthday party for my son. My son was very much satisfied on this birthday with his friends. Every kids was jumping on a bounce house. I saw the happiness in their eyes.