Happy 5th Birthday, Abigail!

1. Oh my gosh so cute!!! I will have a 5 year old in 51 days, wahhh!!! And the whole a whole hand big, sniff. And the memory thing and oh gosh this boat just tugs at a mama's heart stings. Such a cute girl you have.

2. She is such a Rockstar. I love her outfit and Walmart, yep. What a little joy in your life

Not even Target? 😉 Happy golden birthday, Abigail!

4. Jenn says:

Happy birthday, Abigail!!! Her answers are so cute! Baseball, Disney music, and Wal-Mart. Love it!

5. Liam's favorite thing to do is patty cake with Finn( so sweet! And Mabel would be the perfect zookeeper!

Oh she's the sweetest! Happy birthday Abigail! Love that her favorite thing to do was pat a cake with sister!

7. Jess Scott says:

Oh my, FIVE!! Happy Birthday, Abigail!! What a special day! Happy 5th anniversary to YOU for being the best mom!!! I love her answers…children are so honest. 🙂

8. Sarah L says:

Happy birthday Abigail. Five is such a fun year! And it's been so long ago that mine were five. My baby just turned 20 on Halloween.

9. Happy, happy FIFTH birthday sweet Abigail! I love her style and her answers and her love of shopping 🙂 Hope you guys have the best day!

10. Wal Mart! haha Happy Birthday Abigail!!

11. THE SWEETEST! Happy 5th birthday to the best big sister! xx

12. Jess Beer says:

Happy Happy Birthday Abigail! (feels so weird to say not on 12/21, haha)

13. Sending the biggest Happy Birthday wishes to sweet Abigail!!! I love her answers and she made me smile with her favorite holiday being 4th of July and purely for it being Brielana's birthday (like she even knows that lol)

14. Ashley Dorey says:

Happy birthday, sweet girl!! Love all of her answers! I'm pretty sure Wyatt would say Wal-Mart too, or the "choo-choo". ha!

15. Dana says:

We had to ask our son some questions for school and he had to draw a correlating picture (he's 4 – in pre-k) –

So he was supposed to finish the sentence "When I grow up I will be happy when….." here is how he finished "I can go to Wal-Mart everyday". WHAT?!?!

16. Such sweet answers and I love that you had her get herself ready for her photo shoot 🙂 Such a big personality at 5!!

17. FIVE?! It doesn't seem possible.
    Abigail did an awesome job with her photo shoot wardrobe.
    As for Walmart – dyyyyying. Hahaha!

18. brittany says:

happy 5 to her!!! it goes way too fast!! and yes yes the pressure is on for the rest-of-her-life-memories situation! she's such a grown up beauty!

19. Completely adorable! Happy birthday to my favorite 5 year old!!!

20. Jenny says:

I LOVE that you let her pick her outfit! It's totally adorable! Happy 5th birthday cutie!!

21. Jessie says:

I love her and would absolutely LOVE to get her and CK together!