Mabel’s Bedtime Routine

1. Samantha Nicole says:

I wish my kids would have had routines 🙁 It was two hard with my husband being deployed, moving, and then throwing another baby into the mix. Which is why they are terrible sleepers haha but stay on this as long as you can… I'm jealous! Haha

2. Samantha Jo Gill says:

Establishing the bedtime routine is the hardest! Our daughter (our first baby) took until she was 9 months old to get a hang of the whole "sleep" thing. Thank God our son caught on a little quicker! Good luck, mama!

3. She is such a cutie bundled up in her towel! R is actually really good at going to bed for the most part. I can take absolutely no credit for that, because we don't really have a routine other than I feed her, burp her, and then lay her down with her paci. It falls out a few times but usually she's out in 20 min or so!

4. Jess Scott says:

When I saw the title of this post, I immediately got jealous because we have NO routine either!! 🙂 Louise actually got a bath last night, but that's only because it had been about a week since her last one. Oops!! They'll sleep someday, right?! 🙂

5. So we have the opposite problem. Avalon is pretty good at night but during the day – no thank you! So funny how they each have their own thing. I know the stars will align for us BOTH at some point in the near future. Good thing they are cute!

6. MeganB. says:

Keep pushing forward mama! I beyond excited because Ella is back to loving the swaddle. As soon as I wrap her up its lights out. A win win for sure. 🙂

7. Desitin saved us all through Owen's diaper changing years and I totally anticipate it doing the same for us with our next little man. I honestly never left home without it!

8. MeganB. says:

9. awww hope she starts loving nighttime soon 🙂 she is too adorable, so at least there's that 😉

10. Julia likes to play games at night. Goes down around 8, then surprise! She's up at 8:45. And then we party till 10/10:30ish. Thankfully after that the little miss is down for the count. Like you, we slather on the Desitin. And thus far we've had zero diaper rashes!

11. Second child probelms is right! How is it impossible to get a bath schedule down with baby #2?! It baffles me lol.

12. Ashley Dorey says:

For one, bath time will get easier once they can bathe together. Stella practically jumps in the tub with Wyatt so we don't even fight it. Just stick with the routine mama, I promise it will eventually stick. Like we've talked about, Stella was the same way. Now, she reaches for her crib after I nurse her. You're doing good!

13. We didn't do nightly baths for Ellie either. Do you do the same routine for naps and bedtime??

14. XO Kerry says:

Our routine goes dinner, bath, books, nurse, bed. I wish it went nurse, books, bed though. Somehow we got into the habit of nursing to sleep and it stuck!! Oh well. She's happy 🙂 I'm sure Miss Mabel will find her routine soon 🙂

15. Hey love!!! What company are you working with for this post? I work with a couple but feel like I am missing out on some and this might be one of them?!! XO