9 Years

1. Ashley Dorey says:

Awwww, happy anniversary!!

2. Amazing. Happy HAPPY anniversary to you two love birds
    Jim looks so different 😉

3. Happy Anniversary, Spenas! Cheers to many more years of wedded bliss!:)

4. Emily says:

Happy Anniversary…and y'all were babies! Isn't it weird to look back at wedding pictures and think that?? ….we do it too!

5. You guys are so cute – and you were a beautiful bride!! Happy anniversary!!

6. Happy, happy Anniversary!!!
    PS in 2006, I think I had a pink razr phone too 🙂

7. P!nky says:

WOW, 9 years that is amazing! I'm sure I'll feel the same way you do about Riding Dirty with the Wobble that was played at my wedding ;)!

8. Jim had hair!!! Love it! Happy Anniversary lovebirds!

9. Becky Goerend says:

Happy Anniversary! I also had a Pink Razr! Score! We'll celebrate 10 in June!

Becky
    bybmgblog.com

10. Happy Anniversary!! It's amazing how much has changed in the past 9 years. A new house for your 9th anniversary isn't too shabby! Good luck topping that one next year, Jim 🙂

11. So cute! You have barely aged lady!! Happy Anniversary!

12. Jim with hair! Ridin Dirty! hahaha. love it. KC doesn't have much hair left (he didn't have much when I met him) and we aren't even at 3 years. Happy anniversary!! Hope you go somewhere fancy for your 10 year.

13. Jess Beer says:

Happy Anniversary you two! You've built a pretty great life in those 9 years!

14. Happy Anny, sweet lovebirds! xx

15. XO Kerry says:

SO sweet! Jim had hair. That cracked me up. When I first met Luke (back in 1999!) I weighed quite a bit less and he had bleach blond hair. Why was that acceptable for guys?? So glad we've grown and matured together 🙂 Happy Anniversary 🙂

16. Awe. The sweetest. Happy Anniversary!
    P.s. TI's "You can have whatever you like" was surely a huge hit with the guests 70 and older at our reception. 😉

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! We had disposable cameras in 2009, too. Gah. All the Single Ladies was played at my wedding…